An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-17-2023, 04:07 PM

Absinth relished the response from Karaka, the girl easily agreeing to her morbid request of finding one another at the end of their lives. Truthfully, Absinth had said it out of fleeting fancy, but that sweet optimistic innocence was its own reward. The result didn’t really matter, besides - could a promise like that ever really be kept?

Her intensity was tempered swiftly as her horned companion did not immediately react negatively to her story, but what did she expect? Pity would have been the absolute worst, so as reactions went this was as good as she could have hoped for. A middle ground between the two extremes of sadness and anger. Bright blue eyes remained on her, speaking of disastrous things like seeing things to its end. It reminded her of the words Aresenn had said about his girlfriend. Haha. What a twist. “Choice.. is damn important to me. What I want out of life is strength, and a purpose I can live with - that’s it. I will do whatever it takes to satisfy my avaricious heart.” It was an easy decision, and it was leading her down a path of uncertainty- but it was her path. The opinions of others on the morality of it all did not concern her.

To bring her point home, Absinth drew closer to Raka with a smooth slink, ducking her head under those jeweled horns; speaking directly into the shell of the girl's ear. “And I am so greedy, Raka. I enjoy sinking my teeth into something, someone, and refusing to let go.” Of course this was a figure of speech, for the most part. Absinth did not expect Karaka to fully understand her words, but it was a sufficient amount of… treading the line that she so enjoyed. Whether she actually scared the girl off or not- she supposed either way she was excited to roll the dice.

Ah. And on the topic of games of chance and risk… Absinth would step back and align her gaze with Karaka’s. A questioning look on her face as she sought to offer a little help should the blue-eyed girl wish to take it. “You haven’t yet run into any monsters, have you? I worry you will. What say we get you some of those dashing battle scars? I’m certain it’ll only make you more beautiful.” The monochromatic woman grinned, playfully and flirtatiously beckoning the orange girl to take her up on the offer with a bat of her dark lashes. ”Training, up for it?” Seeing as Absinth would rather Karaka not be both inexperienced in self defense and as kind as she was. Her openness was its own allure, don’t be mistaken. Like a breath of fresh air. But the more she thought of the girl being a target for a wolf much like herself… it was unsettling and it angered her greatly.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024