Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-18-2023, 12:24 AM
Sirius looked up and smiled at Isa as she joined him. He felt her lips brush his cheek, and then she was on the ground beside him. He rested a paw gently over her shoulders, leaning lightly against the smaller fae. He didn't speak for a little while after that. He had too many thoughts on his mind, and he was ready to let them out. Isa showed her patience, sitting quietly beside him until at last he stirred and spoke. “This world belongs to the younger generation now.” It wasn't the first time he had had the thought. The times he had acted on it in the past hadn't gone well for him.

“This pack should have belonged to Azure now. One of my sons from my oldest litter. He went missing a little before you joined us. If not Azure… perhaps his son, Basilisk. Though I am not sure that boy is ready. I feel I've spent years waiting for an heir to be ready, only to lose them. First Mortis, who abdicated. Then Azure, who's fate I don't know-” and that would chew at him for the rest of his life. His son had been driving a force at his side. They had just started to truly get along and work together before Azure had vanished on him. “-but Basilisk would have others to guide him. Andy, Hazel, Gossy, and Mort. We gave powerful allies with Ashen, Valta, and the Hallows. Perhaps in not stepping down I'm doing him a disservice. I've loved this pack nearly all my life now… Help me Isa, help me decide what I should do.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Whistful Dreamer's Col 04:20 AM, 12-14-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024