size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

Pride - AsexualPride - PansexualThe Ooze Participant
12-18-2023, 05:48 PM
The wolf that found him was completely unfamiliar to him. He'd spent hardly any time outside of the north and hardly around even wolves that had once been his pack mates. About the only thing about the stranger that was familiar to Haüyne was his height. His brother wasn't quite as tall but the man was used to being among the smaller wolves of the continent. Haüyne gave a voiceless chuckle as the stranger gave a noise of sympathy for his leg. It was a joyless thing really, more sarcastic than an actual laugh. Oof indeed. And then what the stranger did next- Well it made him stiffen up, eyes wide and any words he'd been about to say dying on his lips. The man's bigger form easily folding around him.

"I-" Haüyne finally managed, a baritone that seemed mismatched to his size. "Not to be ungrateful but... This was the best you could come up with?" Not that he could be much help at all and admittedly the warmth was nice but this felt pretty damn intimate and for a wolf who wasn't nearly as friendly as this guy was, Haüyne wasn't totally comfortable.

"Haüyne Destruction"

Art by WarmPawsArt
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hau now blue cow S.S. Antiox 12:27 PM, 12-13-2023 12:21 PM, 07-16-2024