An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
12-13-2023, 12:27 PM
Metal creaked and groaned, rusted brown by the elements as Kuroki padded his way across the desk, his claws clacking as he went. They were getting kinda long and Freddy Krueger-esque, he'd need to give them a good chewing to trim them down to a more acceptable length. But that was a worry for later Oki, current Oki was having a good sniff about. It smelled like blood here, lots of it, and he wasn't entirely sure if someone hadn't gotten hurt and was hiding out, trying to rest up. Course, they could tell him to piss off and mind his own business, but he figured he ought to at least have a look around. if someone had died he'd at least toss them into the sea, that was more of a dignified end then rotting in the ruins of some old metal thing. Long-lost and forgotten.

"'Lo?" He called, pale nose still twitching. "I ain't gonna maul you or nothin'', though I suppose a murderer might well say that too. Hm."
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Hauyne

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (10)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

Pride - AsexualPride - PansexualThe Ooze Participant
12-13-2023, 01:43 PM
He probably should have dragged his sorry ass back to Armada lands, but he hadn't exactly been in a great mindset. Blood loss will do that to you. And now he was stuck here, little comfort to feel his own blood growing cold even if it was happening in a place he'd once lived in. His parent's scent so old he couldn't find it at all. Not that he needed them, he had every reason to assume they were probably dead at this point anyways, they hadn't exactly been young when they'd been born. But maybe some part of him had been seeking some sort of instinctual comfort. Instead all he got was cold metal against a pretty mangled hind leg. Damn bear!

Haüyne drifted in and out of consciousness, jolting awake as a voice echoed around him. The Destruction man grimaced as he shifted himself slowly into a more upright position. "Here." He called out, unsure how helpful that would actually be, it was hard to tell how close or far anyone was with the way the metal walls distorted their voices. Still better than bleeding out alone, without even his siblings getting to learn what had happened to him. Besides he figured most murderers wouldn't be so eager to joke casually about their pass time, and then point it out.

"Haüyne Destruction"

Art by WarmPawsArt
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
12-13-2023, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2023, 02:35 PM by Kuroki. Edited 1 time in total.)
Here. Oki perked up at that, ears standing to attention as he listened. Oh so they were alive then, great! Using his totally proficient tracking skills it didn't take too long to find the non-murdered victim- yet another blue wolf. Did the north spit them out every winter? Either way he didn't care all too much as he approached, casual enough, teeth not bared and shoulders slumped in what could only be described as a relaxed posture. It wasn't hard to spot the injury that had him looking so blue, a gnarly looking thing that would even make the most battle toughened hard-ass grimace in pain.

Oki ooofed sympathetically.

"You look like yer in a spot of trouble there, my dude." Blood loss made folks feel cold and since Oki wasn't smart enough to build a fire, there was only one thing for it. "'Cuse me- don't mind if I squeeze in here, right?" He folded himself down beside the blue guy, Blue Buddy he was to be known as, till he offered Oki his name.

Hauyne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

12-18-2023, 05:48 PM
The wolf that found him was completely unfamiliar to him. He'd spent hardly any time outside of the north and hardly around even wolves that had once been his pack mates. About the only thing about the stranger that was familiar to Haüyne was his height. His brother wasn't quite as tall but the man was used to being among the smaller wolves of the continent. Haüyne gave a voiceless chuckle as the stranger gave a noise of sympathy for his leg. It was a joyless thing really, more sarcastic than an actual laugh. Oof indeed. And then what the stranger did next- Well it made him stiffen up, eyes wide and any words he'd been about to say dying on his lips. The man's bigger form easily folding around him.

"I-" Haüyne finally managed, a baritone that seemed mismatched to his size. "Not to be ungrateful but... This was the best you could come up with?" Not that he could be much help at all and admittedly the warmth was nice but this felt pretty damn intimate and for a wolf who wasn't nearly as friendly as this guy was, Haüyne wasn't totally comfortable.

"Haüyne Destruction"

Art by WarmPawsArt
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
12-21-2023, 07:38 AM
"'Fraid so." Oki confirmed, not sounding overly apologetic. Some help was better than no help, right? Oki was more of a brawns guy than brains, most of his family thought he was pretty stupid and they weren't entirely wrong. "'Unless you got any better ideas, I'm all ears."

Oki hadn't thought to notice the blue dude wasn't entirely comfortable, it wasn't like he was intending to be a creep and weird him out. But even ignorance wasn't exactly an excuse, you could still be a dickhead with good intentions. Mostly pure ones.

"'So what's the story eh?" He pried, settled and comfortable as he laid there, the fluff of his tail tapping against the cold metal floor.

Hauyne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Lolaf

01-12-2024, 03:11 PM
Haüyne grunted when the man said he didn't have any better ideas, and Haüyne's silence made it clear he didn't have any suggestions either. So they were stuck like this for now. Great. Haüyne tried to ease himself into relaxing some, him being wound up was probably not good for his leg. With a sigh he lowered his head onto his front paws and tried to figure out what his next move was. Go back to the Armada? Well the real question was how was he gonna get anywhere on this leg, especially without bleeding out? Warmth would only delay the inevitable, what he needed was a healer.

"So what's the story eh?" "Bear attack." Came his simple two word answer. "Unless you're expecting a total stranger to spill their life's story." He glanced out of the corner of his eye at the bigger man, the barest hint of amusement in his look. If you could call it that, his mouth didn't so much as twitch but there was a knowing look in his eye.

"Haüyne Destruction"

Art by WarmPawsArt

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Mammoth Hunter
02-08-2024, 04:08 PM
"Well, yeah kinda." Kuroki saw no reason not to, didn't have it in him to stop and think that not everyone was as laid back as him. Though admittedly, he did enjoy folks who were kinds uptight, the grumpier the better really. Opposites attract and all that. "Unless you got something better to talk about?" He hummed, in a sort of condescending way that would have probably earned him a bite if Bluey was still capable of that.

"Ny'ways. If yer real concerned about yer leg I could go get someone. Or carry ya somewhere." He shrugged, it'd be a struggle in snow as deep as it was outside, but he was pretty confident he could do it. "But I figured if nothin' else you might feel less shitty alone, feel me?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hau now blue cow S.S. Antiox 12:27 PM, 12-13-2023 12:21 PM, 07-16-2024