Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
12-19-2023, 02:06 AM

Choice was something that Raka was only just really starting to understand. As a young adult thrown into the world for the first time. It was her choice where to sleep for the night, what to catch for dinner. But choice was a double edged blade. If she chose poorly, it was she that suffered. She’d had more than a few nights with an empty belly since leaving the safety of her childhood den.

She opened her mouth - but what she intended to say was quickly forgotten as Absinthe slunk closer, dipping her head close to Raka's. She could feel the way the other wolf's breath stirred her coat. It was for this, and for the words themselves, that a shiver ran down her spine. A delicious shiver that stirred things she didn’t fully understand yet. “My, what big teeth you have” Raka said a little breathlessly, but there was soft laughter in that breath. No, she did not fear Absinth, nor the attraction the other wolf stirred in her. But she was innocent enough not to know how to respond to it.

She was disappointed when Absinth stepped back, but she met the brilliant green eyes of the other wolf. “I did have a run in with an angry bear - but no scars yet” She told Absinth with a smile, completely missing the others underlining words. She was a little surprised by the change of topic, their meeting turning into a suggestion of training. “You just want a chance to sink those teeth into me” she teased “But I’d love the chance to learn from you.”

"Karaka"

[Image: PZuet8y.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024