An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-19-2023, 05:32 PM
It pleased her in a frustrating way, how easily Karaka fell into the trappings of her words. She absolutely enjoyed it in some deplorable way, but the girl was younger and far more sheltered.. she didn’t have the experience Absinth did. It took a lot for the monochromatic woman to refrain from anything too… much. All things took their own time, and she wanted to see Karaka blossom at her own pace… with a little nudging in the right direction. Something that was never afforded to herself.

“All the better to eat you with.” Absinth played on Raka’s comment with an impish smirk, knowing the girl did not understand just how correct that particular statement was. Bright emeralds would watch the orange girl as she spoke, ivory furred limbs walking a half circle around Raka in concentration. Bears were powerful creatures, but dumb and brutish. Each swing was of bone shattering strength, but easy to memorize and adjust movement patterns to coincide with counter attacks… What Absinth worried about for her dear horned beauty was the wolf in sheep’s clothing. The sort of opponent that always did something unexpected, each more different than the last. Agh. Frustrating. How could she introduce that terror of life to the naive girl? How could she make her understand without stripping her of her spirit? It was one thing to know some wolves were not the friendly sort, it was another to experience first hand how devious their tactics could be- that is if they were not the blood lusting ones. The purity had its infuriating moments… but it also softened Absinth -  like a knife at her throat ; keeping her hostage. Yet while it maintained the distance between them, it also prevented her from coming closer at the same time.

Karaka chose to tease Absinth, earning her a rumble of approval. A dangerous game to play, given the fae’s lack of self control when it came to her desire to cross boundaries. Wouldn’t that be all the more fun? Absinth teetered on the precipice of her impulses, fixated on the intricate golden markings adorning Raka’s features. It was easy to lose herself mapping out those lines, committing the opposing sides of her face to memory. She was doing her best to contain herself, choosing to focus her attention on the aforementioned training she had suggested. But truly, it was so easy for her to slip back into her flirtatious banter. Ah. You know me too well. I can’t help it. You caught me- I want to see if you taste as sweet as you look.” The woman cooed, her lips stretching out into a wicked smile as her eyes roved over Raka’s bigger body; knowing she could do some real damage if she put her strength to use. That and if she had the inclination to do so in the first place. “Don’t get your hopes up, I’ve no experience in teaching. But If anything I impart to you helps you in the future I’ll be satisfied.” She needed to see just how far Karaka could go, and how much of that innocence could be chipped away at. It helped that she detested the idea of someone other than her absconding with the storyteller, pulling her out of reach… Maddening indeed.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024