An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-19-2023, 10:55 PM

The moment between snapping jaws and Karaka’s audacious move to swipe her tongue against Absi’s fangs was… surprising. It was also very provocative, though whether the girl knew it or not was up for debate. Absinth’s blood burned with the desire to push into Raka’s space, and she took a step forward to do so, emeralds gleaming with the promise of retaliation - before she grinned wickedly and halted her advance. Refusing to let the horned girl win. She did hope disappointment would wrack Karaka’s brain, just as strongly as she felt lust brimming beneath her fur. “Consider that a sample of your reward, you won’t get another so easily.” Afterall, the deal was to reward her after the training, wasn’t it? But my how brave this girl could be when she wanted to be.

Once Karaka got down to business, Absinth began to speak again; content with the basic stance displayed. “Good, we have a starting point. With those horns you could fight like a bull and swipe at an opponent, but don’t forget you are a wolf. Those clever teeth are meant to tear, those claws are for shredding. Combine them all and you’ve got more weapons on you than the average wolf. Show me how you would use them in a battle.” Absinth lowered her center of gravity, her head ducking down slightly as she eyed the girl's movements. Hackles raised, and her ears flattened against her charcoal head. Absinth snapped her teeth again, goading Karaka to come at her. As first lessons went, this would be very hands on. Though part of her really wanted to see how much damage Karaka could do to her, in some twisted sense of assurance that the beauty could hold her own out there.

But also. Wouldn’t you want to be knocked down by such a pretty girl too? Absinth sure did.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024