An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-20-2023, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2023, 03:34 AM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)

Pure satisfaction courses through Absinth’s body as her teeth find Karaka’s flesh. She is rough in her seizing of the skin and fur, but not cruel - she goes as far as breaking skin but not drawing blood. No need to inflict more damage than necessary, after all this was a lesson, not a punishment. And hurting Raka was not on her to do list.

As she steadied herself against the girl, Karaka would take advantage of her bigger size and go limp in Absi’s jaws. She was instantly pulled with the larger girl, her monochromatic body falling in sync whilst simultaneously receiving a thwack on the side of her skull by those beautifully adorned horns. Absinth gritted her teeth, releasing her opponent as she stumbled on top of her. There was a sting at her temple, but it was welcomed. Especially since she was now faced with the prospect of having Raka in such a position as this. Below her. “Ahh.” She purred, one emerald eye squinting as she grappled with the pain of the hit to her head. “I suppose you did earn your reward with that counter. What does my lovely Raka desire?” She asked, pressing her chest down into Karaka’s body, a smirk spreading across her face.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024