size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
12-20-2023, 11:31 PM
Unfortunately for Gilgamesh it was a testament to his parenting that he'd raised a fighter, one who had an independent streak and wasn't afraid to get stubborn about it when things weren't going the way she'd prefer. And she was an adult now, one who could make up her own damn mind no matter what he said or did. Flurry watched as her father approached, noting his less than welcoming expression. Well good, he was in good company since she wasn't too happy either. "Dad." She returned his greeting, not bothering to soften her own tone. She watched him silently seat himself leaving the floor open and Flurry just gave a curt nod.

"Due to various circumstances I felt the need to leave for a time as you no doubt are aware." Unless he wasn't, Flurry was very much starting to doubt she ever crossed his mind. He had new children to look after and she was just the daughter who'd chosen to stay; not even ambitious enough to break out on her own. Flurry paced as she spoke, all that tension needing a release before she completely lost it at him. "I went to Armada." Flurry watched his face carefully. "I spoke to the warlord, I asked what his view on this whole stupid conflict was." Okay yeah she wasn't even bothering to blunt her opinions. "We are in agreement that things went too far the moment otherwise innocent children became involved. His and yours." Her voice was hard. "He claimed to be unaware of what Azure had done and certainly didn't seem too happy to hear he'd kicked a pup. He cares that Dread is involved and doesn't want to keep dragging his children into this. As far as I can tell your quarrel is with one asshole and not a whole pack. So do you want to tell me how harassing a woman, one we'd already kidnapped once, by chasing her around is helping?" Cut to the chase, Flurry had neither the patience or emotional fortitude to beat around the bush right now. She stopped pacing as she asked, turning to face her father head on. Her expression left no room for doubt on how she felt about his actions. She certainly didn't approve.

- | movement | speech  -

code by Cloudy
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Is this really who we are? Dove Island Archipelago 01:59 PM, 12-14-2023 02:06 PM, 02-01-2024