An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-22-2023, 06:33 PM
“Nothing of the sort.” She chuckled, head cocking to the side as she focused on weighing the attachment the girl had formed with her… and Absinth couldn’t deny that she felt as though she did not want to lose her either. She was a touch obsessive like that. Perhaps that was a trait from her father, which was worrying to say the least. The hitch in Raka’s voice did not go unnoticed, nor the confused fear in her bright blue eyes… Damn. Steeling her resolve, Absinth met Karaka’s eyes, shifting into a more serious tone, her voice low. “But I will not deprive you of choice. If you wish to come along for the ride, I will not refuse you.” Emeralds sparked like electricity, the intensity of her gaze fit to consume Karaka should she stare too long. “Though you should know. I am one of the monsters I’ve warned you about. The company I keep - even more so.” She said it easily, sighing as she watched Raka for reaction. It may not have been an easy thing to understand, for how could she be some vile soul when all she had ever shown the orange girl was… her playful nature. Or, at least - her amorous side. Monochrome body made no move to stand, offering the other girl a chance to think. Even if she did not believe her now- she would in time, wouldn’t she?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing's New Mount Volkan 06:46 PM, 12-08-2023 05:19 AM, 05-01-2024