An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
12-23-2023, 01:48 PM
She could already tell? Hattori was hardly the expert in such matters, he knew next to nothing really and was inclined to take her word for it. Still, this was good news but not entirely unexpected either. They both came from lineages with respectable breeding, and her background alone was in part what cemented this agreement between them- he did not need more children who...didn't live up to the standards and ideals he had in mind. He cared for his children with Venom in his own, emotionally stifled way, but often they felt more like her kin than his own. Perhaps if he had handled things differently that wouldn't be the case, but it was too late now.

"Good." He was as pleased as he could muster, which was to say it didn't amount to much in terms of a change in his expression. "Will you have Sedna tend to you?" Which wasn't to say he doubted her skills, it was more of an issue of herself being the patient and practitioner, it didn't seem very feasible. What if something were to go wrong?

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. doing well, I hope Bamboo Maze 10:35 AM, 12-14-2023 10:05 AM, 05-13-2024