gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
12-26-2023, 07:45 PM
It took her a few minutes, but the more they talked the more she did put herself at ease around the man. Misui couldn’t help being cautious as he’d seen her at one of her weakest moments. No matter how desperate she was, plainly she just didn’t want to be seen that way. Not some tiny princess meant to be protected. Even Akechi had seen her worth, her drive to care for the things she cared about most. She hadn’t been a fighter, she’d been a killer under the alpha’s rule, but how had she known any better. The conversation flowed though and Misui intently listened to hattori as he spoke. He asked about her coat and for a moment she had to think about it.

"They called me the storm witch. I don’t look like most of the family, perhaps it was the reason our sovereign for a time took me under his wing. I think too many were dying to pay attention who had royal blood anymore." shed gained many suitors seeking to have her genes passed down. It was only her husband who’d given her the right amount of respect. Thinking of him made her heart twist and she put the thought aside. "Thank you for this Hattori. I wish to make Tojo proud of me the best I can." she would hunt, she would scout. She would do whatever necessary to be a part of her knew home.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. spill the tea Bamboo Maze 09:34 AM, 10-09-2023 09:41 AM, 02-29-2024