gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
12-28-2023, 01:58 AM

Isa did her best to soothe whatever negative feelings that Sirius might be experiencing. The giant brute appreciated her efforts and spoke soft, sweet words. After he pressed his head against hers, Isa scooted forward, nestling her body against the front of his. "A life well lived is full of memories, both good and bad." One paw lifted and her leg wrapped around one of his. "We remember the good times and learn from the bad." Lifting her head, Isa kissed her mate's chin. "But we live on." The blue fae gave Sirius a little squeeze. "I wish I could have met her. I'm sure she was a spectacular woman." It was no lie. Circumstances and similar pasts had pushed Isa and Sirius together, but that didn't mean that she held the slightest bit of animosity or sour feelings towards the man's deceased wife. Just as she was sure that Sirius felt nothing negative towards Isa's deceased husband.

"Come with me, love. Let's just take a little nap first." A big yawn forced the fae's maw open and she gave her head a little shake once she was finished. She just wanted to hold Sirius against her on their first night together. They had the rest of their lives together to break in the den. Tonight would be about bonding. It would be about comfort. It would be about making sure that Sirius would be okay with this.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Welcome home Dreamer's Col 07:17 PM, 09-28-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024