size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-30-2023, 04:46 PM

Artorias watched, a picture perfect proud father, as his daughters presented their offerings to the alphas of Heiðinn one by one. Each girl was respectful and made the Aegis gush with pride at how they brought honor and dignity to their family and their pack. Víðarr laid out some food for them and when Clove looked up at him waiting for his approval to dig in, her sire gave her a nod and a smile. How an adult treated children was a very telling fact that Artorias paid close attention to, and it was a subtle social test that Víðarr passed with flying colors. The alpha was exceeding any of Art's expectations so far. Víðarr asked about Audra and extended his greetings to their healer, and Artorias' smile widened as he tipped his head in acknowledgement. "I will certainly pass your regards on to her. She's been well, and I'm sure she'll be delighted to hear from a friend."

Víðarr offered for the children to go off and play, and Artorias nodded to his daughters. "Go ahead, girls! Just remember your manners and play nice." Art then turned his attention to Dusk, the eldest of the offspring gathered. He didn't know if his yearling daughter would be so inclined to go scampering off with the pups or if she'd rather stay with the adults, so he would give her the choice. "You're more than welcome to stay if you prefer, Dusk." Once the pups had dismissed themselves off to go play and explore, the Aegis returned his attention back to the Konungr and Drottning. Time to get down to business, he supposed. "Besides the pleasantries, I did come for more than just a sampling of your hospitality, Lord Víðarr," Artorias began. "As alphas, I'm sure you appreciate the value of knowledge and information as much as I do. I wanted to get as feel for Heiðinn, to know you and your people, and in turn I'd like to share what the Hallows is with you."

Artorias gestured to the medicines and herbs that Clove had offered them form the lush, loamy soils of Auster. "The Hallows is a sanctuary pack, built to offer shelter and healing for those who need it. We offer our talents and services to any who come to us in peace, and it is our most paramount tenet. This includes you, your family, and your pack. Our gates are always open if you need the aid." Artorias was no fool; packs always had their own healers, but given that Heiðinn resided in such harsh territories, it did leave the question of how abundant their medicines would be. And even then, there were strange and rare afflictions in this world. Even now, his sister was pouring herself into research around the Long Night's plague and trying to find cures for its lingering side effects.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Meet and greet Fenrir's Maw 04:02 PM, 10-13-2023 02:14 PM, 03-13-2024