Intermediate Fighter (50)

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Jackal
12-31-2023, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2023, 10:31 PM by Lefty. Edited 1 time in total.)

She laughed, then, soft and satisfied. Not at him, but along with him, while her ears flicked back and she looked up, taking in a deep breath of air. "They did, yes. I had to mind my manners, of course -- it was my first real chance to observe the group as a whole, and I had to seize it." And Lefty had: they'd dipped their head, made small talk, but had spent most of the celebration calculating, thinking.

Sirius asked a followup, and Lefty's lips twitched in a little smile. Nothing devious, but...

"There... seems to be some tension between the younger heirs. Many things seemed unsaid at that party, and some of the wolves present-- I had the distinct impression that they were holding themselves back from revealing a whole truth at the event." Her tongue touches her teeth, then runs over part of her snout. "A tragedy has happened, I feel. Many seem to be recovering, still; they lost those who were close to them." She had been informed of the flood, and its recovery efforts, but. She did not know the specifics. "But moreso-- there seem to be tensions relating to... loss of a different sort. I saw some of these wolves, and it felt as if they were trying to cover up a presence that wasn't there." There'd been a strange melancholy to some present.

Lefty sighed quietly and continued. "Armada is a pack of hard workers, and-- yes, I have been using the Smithy. Learning its intricacies. I think that Armada-- its nuances are nuances of strength, but also of a pain that some have trouble expressing. This needs to be taken into account when dealing with them." They cleared their throat. "As I would say if I were reporting intel."

"Speech"

total wc - 906
Lefty has two companions: March the piebald wolverine (female) and Storm-Eye the Black-Thighed Falconet (male). Unless otherwise stated, they are assumed to be with Lefty at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stopping by Dreamer's Col 09:39 PM, 12-31-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024