gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-01-2024, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2024, 08:21 PM by Haydée. Edited 1 time in total.)

The bite of winter can be felt in Auster but the chill cannot dampen Haydée’s spirits. Avacyn, the kind, sweet alpha of Elysium who has helped her and the girl is fast considering a great friend, has come to visit Ethne! In the clearing near the waterfall, she has set up a nice warm fire that crackles merrily under the afternoon sun. While its light is not needed, the heat it offers is a warm welcome and helps to stave off the cold that lingers in the air. Every now and again, a strong gust of wind will whip at them, tugging at the flames and pulling sparks from the crackling wood.

On two plush furs, the women sit, easily conversing and catching up on what they have missed since the last time they saw each other. A huge smile is on her lips as Haydée looks to Avacyn and says, “There has been a lot that has happened since the last we talked. Some good and some not so good but we are surviving and even starting to thrive! Plus…” The girl’s voice trails off as she darts a glance around and leans in toward the purple woman, a conspiratorial smile pulling at her lips as she loudly whispers, “I met a boy that I really, really like and I think he likes me too.”

Giggles fill the air as she leans back, a tiny paw lifting to cover her mouth as her eyes squint in joy. Bay has been one of the best things to happen her and she is excited to share this news with Avacyn. Girl talk between alphas is something that Haydée is new at but she is excited to share the news. Besides, Elysium and Ethne are on a road to be allies! What harm is there is sharing some fun personal news?

"Haydée Kedieo"

Art by Moonfin

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.