gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
01-02-2024, 06:23 PM

Delaeni lay pinned beneath Azoula, her heart racing in a mixture of shock, fear, and a strange thrill. The sudden pounce had caught her off guard, her breath caught in her throat as she felt the weight of Azoula's powerful body above her. Despite the terror that flickered in her gaze, she couldn't deny the strange allure of the predatorial dominance.

The sensation of Azoula's lips brushing against her neck sent shivers down her spine, her pulse racing even faster as the sensation was both alarming and strangely electrifying. The smear of blood against her fur made her squirm, her instincts screaming at her to break free, but she remained still, afraid that any sudden movement could provoke Azoula.

As Azoula pulled back, Delaeni's breaths came in short gasps, her gaze meeting the intense stare of the tigress above her. The purring voice sent a chill down her spine, the words filled with an unsettling mix of care and menace. Delaeni's mind raced, trying to understand the game Azoula was playing, uncertain of how to respond to the unpredictable predator that held her captive. Trying to steady her voice, she finally answered, "I... I'm sorry, Azoula. I didn't mean to startle the boars... I'll do better next time." Her tone trembled slightly, a mix of fear and desperation to appease her companion evident in her words. Her mind reeled as she tried to differentiate between what was innocent, and what was a threat. Though, whether she knew it or not, that was exactly the purpose of her anguish.

[End Thread]
"Delaeni Terblanche"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Spring Sunsets Fontamo Bay 03:36 PM, 11-29-2023 11:10 AM, 01-11-2024