Expert Hunter (130)

Expert Navigator (140)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
01-02-2024, 09:55 PM

A disgruntled noise left his throat the instant he saw who’d he come to help. Kaino. In that moment he wished so desperately he had stayed up on that boulder. Watched from a distance of her demise. It wasn’t as if he disliked her. However, that didn’t mean he liked her either. There was a strong love/hate when it came to the woman alone. Her endless picking on Cifarelli’s nerves over the years left something within him that he could not seem to let go. He could mess with her all day. Anyone else? He’d present their head on a silver platter without hesitance.

"I could have left your ass to deal with it alone." His words were sharp with a warning snap of teeth t’wards her face. Shaking his head at how she dragged the kill. Dirtying up most of the carcass alone. He didn’t say anything further as he shouldered her out the way. Taking the animal’s neck and walking without a single misstep. Did the others know of Kai’s return? Had they chosen not to tell him for a reason? Either way, he raised a brow in a playful banter. Lightly hitting her with his tail as he passed.
"Speaks"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Thought You Liked Frogsbreath. The Polar Sound 07:16 AM, 12-17-2023 03:00 PM, 03-31-2024