size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-03-2024, 03:46 AM

As the tea settled into her bones she adjusted her position, leaning across his shoulder to reach the thicker fur around his neck. Damnit, she didn't have ribbons in this little hideaway and she had sent Kenta off to let Tori know she'd bought a stranger into the Oaks but she had it under control. Never mind. She used her dexterous paws to untangle any snarls from the thick fur before quickly working a braid while he spoke. The calming effect of the valerian had nothing on the sound of his voice, and to think, they hadn't even known each other for a whole day yet. Really tired? She was begining to feel a bit that way herself, still she continued to braid. “Well, there're worse places ter wash up, m'mother's a healer too, I'll take yer to 'er in th' mornin', maybe she'll know o' somethin' more'n I do.” She was happy with her handywork so far. “Yer should get some rest, we should be pretty safe 'ere.” She made a point of pulling herself back into a tighter ball surrounded by... Well she wasn't quite sure what Midas was, but she'd know if he went anywhere.

“Speech”

[Image: i0F1X8z.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. whatever the opposite of strong and silent is The Ancient Oaks 12:23 AM, 01-02-2024 05:33 PM, 06-17-2024