An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-04-2024, 04:32 PM
“Only when I see something interesting.” The woman responded, her voice a purr of amusement. She continued to observe him, drawing closer and yet providing him with a breath of space so he would not take her proximity in a bad way.. Yet. She briefly glanced around them, with a slight crane of her neck – checking to see if he was some form of bait given his stature. When she was confident they were alone, she returned her focus onto the little one of ember markings. So, this was not a child. The deep voice that had sprung from the male’s maw was blunt and bored in tone. The little wonder seemed to be a lot more than what was currently meeting her emerald eyes, personality wise, that is. “I thought you were a child, and I wasn’t keen on watching a polar bear come out of the woodwork and kill you.” Absinth rumbled, thinking it better to be at least partially honest. Of course she wasn’t going to take responsibility for anyone's child, but she had originally thought the male was a kid – and it was no lie there were plentiful bears in the area. Her eyes were alight with the unspoken questions of just why he was so small, but he seemed the non-talkative type… Absinth could work with that.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. whale I would never The Polar Sound 05:38 PM, 12-15-2023 04:23 PM, 05-31-2024