An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
12-15-2023, 05:38 PM
Standing by the shore of the Sound, Levi watched the massive grey shape coast along the surface of the water. Despite his Mother's love of fish, he'd never really been one for swimming - least of all even a little tempted to see what the great beast looked like underwater. Supposedly, wolves could bring down such a creature, if they had the right tools and know how, but as far as Levi was concerned it wasn't even worth the effort. Sure, the meat would be plentiful, but there was such a thing as too much of a good thing. Even the Armada would have trouble processing so much meat at once and storing it, making sure it wouldn't spoil? He grimaced at the thought.

He'd picked his way across the rocks with ease, liked the solitude of this place, even if his nose told him wolves meandered about fairly often he didn't think the risk of running into someone else was too great. In short, he was a snippish little prick who liked to be left alone.

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-28-2023, 04:39 PM
Absinth was out and about as usual, for what excitement was there if you did not actively seek it out? Exactly, fuck all. If she happened across a bear, or a big cat, or even another wolf to torment with her words alone – as the wound at her side reminded her with every itch of its scabbing range. She was doing well to keep herself out of trouble within the Band, but every sight she caught of that bastard Rhazien made her facade crack little by little. She had so much venom building up on her tongue, and no sorry soul to take the brunt of it. It was a wonder she wasn’t cursing the heavens now, going stark raving mad with anger. Haha.

Still, as much as she would like to go and torment something, someone – the amount of mischief she could get up to had to be limited. You know, for reputation's sake. With a sigh the monochromatic woman trekked across the Sound, wagering she would head to the shore for a chance to catch a seal at the water’s edge. Instead, she found a different object of interest.

There among the rocks wandered a very small wolf. A dark coat with the appearance of flames dancing along its body. From her distance she could see saber fangs, but not much else. A child? The scent did not indicate that it was a kid as the breeze kicked up to her advantage. Her skull cocked to the side, observing for a bit longer before she pressed forward – Absinth kept quiet and awaited her presence to be noticed before she did anything else. Though, she was on a clear path to run into the little stranger.
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
12-31-2023, 06:25 AM
She moved quiet and careful, Levi might not have noticed her if it weren't for the rocks under paw. He didn't turn to address her, not right away at least, and instead flicked his ear to acknowledge her presence, to make it known she wouldn't be able to get the jump on him if that was his attention. Levi didn't think so, for the most part strangers didn't attack people for no reason at all. Usually.

When he finally spoke he filled the silence in his own time, in no rush to bridge the gaping gap between them. His voice was deep, an un-enthused drawl, like the words had to be dragged out of him.

"Do you usually just stare like that?"`

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-04-2024, 04:32 PM
“Only when I see something interesting.” The woman responded, her voice a purr of amusement. She continued to observe him, drawing closer and yet providing him with a breath of space so he would not take her proximity in a bad way.. Yet. She briefly glanced around them, with a slight crane of her neck – checking to see if he was some form of bait given his stature. When she was confident they were alone, she returned her focus onto the little one of ember markings. So, this was not a child. The deep voice that had sprung from the male’s maw was blunt and bored in tone. The little wonder seemed to be a lot more than what was currently meeting her emerald eyes, personality wise, that is. “I thought you were a child, and I wasn’t keen on watching a polar bear come out of the woodwork and kill you.” Absinth rumbled, thinking it better to be at least partially honest. Of course she wasn’t going to take responsibility for anyone's child, but she had originally thought the male was a kid – and it was no lie there were plentiful bears in the area. Her eyes were alight with the unspoken questions of just why he was so small, but he seemed the non-talkative type… Absinth could work with that.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. whale I would never The Polar Sound 05:38 PM, 12-15-2023 04:23 PM, 05-31-2024