An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-04-2024, 07:32 PM

Yarrabelle would grace Absi with her voice, a purr that lured her closer to the wine colored woman, just as she turned to meet Absinth’s gaze. Emerald’s flashed, mischief plain on her charcoal features as Yarra shamelessly devoured her every feminine curve with those equally verdant orbs. Greedy woman. Inky lips pulled back into a delighted smile as Yarra continued on speaking, her body coming dangerously close to Absinth’s own. “Always with the sweet words, Yarrabelle. You’re going to have me simply addicted.” She purred back in turn, a coy look about her as she recognized that her companion would not cross into her space quite yet, until invited it seemed. Oh. How far could she push her? Too far? The devilish line of thinking was impossible to ignore, and so compelling to act on.

“Not quite.” The monochrome fae huffs out, recalling her unpleasant run in with the other woman’s uncle. Though she tried not to spoil the mood with any mentioning of that particular bastard… Though ultimately her face grew hardened just a touch as she fought a sneer when Yarra brought up the man and his lesson by name. Her lips twitched, eyes shining intensely, the emotion there clouded completely between lust and distaste. Her scarring, the scabs long gone, still itched occasionally. At the moment, she wanted to sink her teeth into the area to stop it.

“Oh?” Absinth attempted to regain her thoughts, stepping around Yarra, offering her a full view of her body as her own gaze roamed to and fro upon dark magenta. “I was quite taken with your answer as well. Such a wicked mind you have, it sends shivers all over my body.” It was true, not because she was scared — but because there was a certain allure in just how Yarra’s mind worked. So truly sinful. Absinth shot Yarrabelle a leering glance of appreciation, before she answered the question in an enticing whisper – loud enough for only the other woman’s ears despite how alone they were. “Mmm. I think you’re intoxicating. Brutal, beautiful, demented, a woman of great potential.” And a great temptation for Absinth’s own depraved and greedy soul.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. missed me, now you wanna kiss me The Polar Sound 06:59 PM, 12-29-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024