gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
12-29-2023, 06:59 PM

the past few weeks have been eventful, to say the least; between the reunion with Seph, meeting her supposed cousins and establishing their merry band of heathens, Yarra’s world looks markedly different than it had upon her arrival in the colder territories. and unfortunately, amidst all the excitement, a few things have slipped through the cracks. for one thing, she hasn’t had a chance to properly indulge in the presence of that beautiful woman she’d met in the Sound all those weeks ago, the very woman who now stands with them in their quest to establish the Saxe empire. Yarra often thinks when her eyes alight on that monochromatic pelt. she would not wish to have the tricky fae as an enemy, both out of practicality and for more…self-serving reasons. speaking of which: Yarra makes a big show of dragging her gaze up and down Absinth’s body that morning, intent clear in her face. she waits for the woman to notice it, to meet her eyes, and then Yarra quirks a suggestive brow and turns on her heel, slowly weaving her way through the territory so in the hope that Absinth would follow. it’s been too long since she’s gotten the woman alone, and she does not desire the prying eyes of the other band members.

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Absinth

"I'll be a good Girl in Hell"

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

Master Intellectual (375)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-01-2024, 12:04 AM
The beginning to the morning had been eventful. Well, by eventful she meant thrilling as a pair of eyes akin to her own toxic ones had quite thoroughly fucked her with vision alone. Though Absinth was feeling a bit mischievous today, ignoring the sensation for as long as she could before she felt a bit too cruel, having let the lust of the other woman drag on for so long. Truly, it was a wicked thing to do. Yet such a thrill to be so craved. So she meets those eyes that are swirling with desire, and follows the enticing beckoning of the magenta woman. Come hither come hither. She felt as though the words were being whispered in her ears, and she would have been a fool to deny the electric attraction she felt for Yarrabelle Saxe. It was simply… carnal.

So as she is led away, astray is you will, she stifles chuckle after chuckle. Her eyes fixated on the woman in front of her, until she could no longer bear the silence. “Yarra~ Exquisite view, really.” But she much rather look into those beguiling eyes instead.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
01-04-2024, 02:53 AM

Yarra is kept waiting a tad longer than would be considered socially polite, but it only heightens her anticipation, fans the flames of her desire until she’s practically burning with it. it’s a relief when Absinth’s sweet voice touches her ear, like a splash of water on a hot summer’s day. “you’re one to talk,” she purrs, turning slowly to drink in the truly mouthwatering sight before her. Absinth is pure sin, temptation on legs, dripping in confidence and sex appeal. “i swear my heart just about stops every time i look at you.” oh, how’s she’s missed this. it’s been so long since they’ve had time together, just the two of them. stepping carefully, Yarra glides forward until there’s scarcely an inch between them. she doesn’t cross that threshold though, not until Absi gives the go-ahead. “how’ve you been, gorgeous? staying out of trouble?” the words are a teasing sing-song, a knowing glint in those sharp green eyes. no doubt she’s been gallivanting about the lands, spreading her personal mixture of chaos and mischief. Yarra delights in the idea, wants to hear of all her exploits and adventures. but most of all she wants to press herself against the other woman’s body, wants to soak in her warmth and reveal in her curves. “i was impressed during uncle Rhaz’s lesson,” she murmurs, brows flicking up in an inquisitive gesture. “tell me, dear Absinth - what is your opinion of me?”

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
01-04-2024, 07:32 PM

Yarrabelle would grace Absi with her voice, a purr that lured her closer to the wine colored woman, just as she turned to meet Absinth’s gaze. Emerald’s flashed, mischief plain on her charcoal features as Yarra shamelessly devoured her every feminine curve with those equally verdant orbs. Greedy woman. Inky lips pulled back into a delighted smile as Yarra continued on speaking, her body coming dangerously close to Absinth’s own. “Always with the sweet words, Yarrabelle. You’re going to have me simply addicted.” She purred back in turn, a coy look about her as she recognized that her companion would not cross into her space quite yet, until invited it seemed. Oh. How far could she push her? Too far? The devilish line of thinking was impossible to ignore, and so compelling to act on.

“Not quite.” The monochrome fae huffs out, recalling her unpleasant run in with the other woman’s uncle. Though she tried not to spoil the mood with any mentioning of that particular bastard… Though ultimately her face grew hardened just a touch as she fought a sneer when Yarra brought up the man and his lesson by name. Her lips twitched, eyes shining intensely, the emotion there clouded completely between lust and distaste. Her scarring, the scabs long gone, still itched occasionally. At the moment, she wanted to sink her teeth into the area to stop it.

“Oh?” Absinth attempted to regain her thoughts, stepping around Yarra, offering her a full view of her body as her own gaze roamed to and fro upon dark magenta. “I was quite taken with your answer as well. Such a wicked mind you have, it sends shivers all over my body.” It was true, not because she was scared — but because there was a certain allure in just how Yarra’s mind worked. So truly sinful. Absinth shot Yarrabelle a leering glance of appreciation, before she answered the question in an enticing whisper – loud enough for only the other woman’s ears despite how alone they were. “Mmm. I think you’re intoxicating. Brutal, beautiful, demented, a woman of great potential.” And a great temptation for Absinth’s own depraved and greedy soul.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
01-05-2024, 10:47 PM

admittedly, Yarra spends a lot of time around her own kind of people - deviants and delinquents, the villains of all those pretty little fairy tales other girls her age grew up hearing. none of the company she keeps have clean hands and white sleeves, as far she's concerned; even the Sidis. sinners, all. but Absinth. there's something so delicious about her particular brand of darkness, something that ensures every encounter with the fae feels as effortless as breathing. she's dynamic and changeable, sexy and exciting, always keeping Yarra on her toes. and just when the Saxe woman feels she's finally caught up, Absi turns the tables yet again. another puzzle to solve, another game to learn the rules of. sometimes Yarra fantasises about sinking her teeth in that pretty white throat just to keep her in one place for more than a heartbeat. but really, she wouldn't have it any other way. "oh, you have no idea just how wicked. if only you could hear the things i think about you." flesh on flesh, bodies pressed flush, tongue and teeth and the burning glow of those emerald eyes. devour me before i devour you. mutually assured destruction.

the blood pounds in her ears as Yarra's gaze tracks the other woman's movements, magnetised so intensely she couldn't look away if she wanted to. her head cracks around to keep Absinth in her line of sight, neck occasionally twisting at odd angles. she does notice the woman's...unfavourable reaction to Rhaz's name, and Yarra's gaze snags on the new scars parting that soft white fur momentarily, but she lets it lie for now. perhaps she will poke later, and perhaps Absi will tell her - but for now she does not wish to shatter this heated thing between them. "you flatter me, darling - truly. i too would like to divulge my opinion of you...though i believe it best expressed in a more physical capacity. care to know?" she lets the double meaning hang obviously between, waiting to see what her companion will do. and isn't that half the fun? the anticipation. because whatever Absi's next move is, it is bound to thrill the Saxe woman one way or another. and really, Yarra has made it quite clear: whatever the other woman desires in this moment, she may have it.

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

01-13-2024, 12:18 AM
Absinth chuckled softly, amused at the wretched lust Yarrabelle so clearly reiterated for her. Her voice, a velvety purr that danced through the air, spoke mischievously to her wine-colored companion. Ever an artist with her silver tongue. "Oh? You’ll have to describe it all in detail, so that I might be able to imagine it myself." Her emerald eyes glinted wickedly, capturing and holding Yarra's gaze in their dance of desire. Who would buckle? Who would claim victory? Or would it just devolve into heated breath and sweat, teeth and claws – brutality and beauty all? She shuddered at the thought, a pleasurable tingle running along her spine; anticipation.

As Yarra's proposition hung in the air, Absinth's lips curled into a sly smirk. She did have quite the unholy mind, didn’t she? A tapestry of sin and pleasure, one Absinth was increasingly enticed to step into. Shouldn’t she? She’d made the poor woman wait so long, it was bound to send her over the edge. "Physical expressions do speak louder than words," The woman replied, her voice a lingering drawl, building tension as she agreed with Yarrabelle. The air between them seemed to crackle with the battle for amorous dominion, and unspoken need to devour one another – this, they were both more than willing to find out. Absinth moved closer, ending her deliberate circling, a subtle sway in her step as she met Yarra head on, like a predator closing in on her prey. "Tell me, Yarra," She whispered, her breath teasing against her lovely companion's ear as she drew close enough to touch, but she corrected herself, a low growl escaping her now. "Show me." The promise of intensity hung between them, a seductive, thrilling invitation to a world where boundaries simply didn’t exist. Not anymore.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
01-18-2024, 04:01 AM

Yarra is a taut arrow notched within a quivering bowstring, every hair shivering to attention as those two words brush hotly against her ear. show me. it’s like she’s released a trigger, the spark smouldering within the pit of the Saxe woman’s stomach bursting into a vibrant, smouldering flame. the black of Yarra’s eyes blow wide, almost consuming that ring of noxious green, and she twists her head so fast she almost slams her muzzle into Absi’s face. at once she presses her lips insistently against the other woman’s, demanding entry, her teeth and tongue like waves ravaging against a rocky shore. she bites down on that sumptuous bottom lip, or tries to, wanting another taste of that ambrosia coursing through Absi’s veins. ichor. blood of the gods. sometimes Yarra thinks the two of them so divine that they ought to bleed in gold. isn’t that what they are, in this moment? two Goddesses invoking divinity through their every touch and sound? why can’t this be heaven, the heat and desire roiling off their bodies as sacred as any hymn? provided Absi hasn’t pushed her off, Yarra presses deeper, longing to sweep in and plunder the dark expanse of Absinth’s mouth, to conquer as much territory as possible and leave an undeniable mark. no matter who else might tread this land, they’d see proof that Yarra had been here, taking, taking what she wanted. her head is spinning and a heavenly chorus rings through her ears and there’s a chunk of brimstone where her heart should be. touch me, touch me, touch me. make me real. make me yours.

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

01-19-2024, 03:17 AM

It’s clandestine, really. The allure of the brutal women, the beauty of their wicked tendencies — especially when it came to one another. Any man (or inclined woman) would have thought the scene to be a gift from the gods themselves.

Absinth was utterly intoxicated, and entirely ravenous. She had kept Yarrabelle at a distance for too long. Much too long. She sought to unleash all those dark desires unto herself. Eat and be eaten, wasn’t it? As the temptatious words fell from her lips, Absinth greedily hoped for all of Yarrabelle’s unholy passion. And didn’t she already have it? Yarra's response was an explosive cascade of action, an effect to the impossible blend of willpower and lust between the two. The tension is magnetic, drawing Absinth into a deep lull of avarice, her lips claimed easily by the other woman. Yarra's desperate pursuit of entry earns a smirk that contorts the monochromatic woman’s maw, just as teeth sink into the delicate skin of Absinth’s lower lip. A pant, a melodious moan escapes her, which is all Yarra needs to gain access to her… silver tongue and the cavernous orifice that so often offended others. Though at this moment, Absinth only wished to use her mouth for pleasure.

The air is charged. Absinth is quick to take control as she regained her senses, unwilling to be completely overpowered by another woman. Submission was not a word in Absinth’s vocabulary. Everything from her must be fought for. She pushes forward, her own impish tongue thrusting into Yarrabelle’s mouth. Tasting, savoring the bittersweet taste of her lover. And then, her own form of revenge is executed as her tongue traces circles and flicks against the other woman’s tongue. A promise of what was to come. Absinth’s fores come up to wrap around Yarra’s neck, and she pulls, her weight pitching back onto her haunches. The fae falls, twisting their bodies as a giggle from her slips past their intertwined lips. There was no fun to be had unless someone’s back was against the ground, right?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Yarrabelle

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Expert Fighter (225)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
01-24-2024, 12:43 AM

Absinth reciprocates with such skill and precision it sends Yarra’s head whirling, a low groan erupting from the back of her throat as the wicked fae lavishes her in heated touches. it’s a battlefield in which skin and teeth are their weapons, a trading of blows, an onslaught of sensations - and an opponent as evenly matched as herself. as this carnal dance unfurls between them, Absi pulls, and a girlish laugh leaves Yarra as they go tumbling to the earth. it’s the kind of fun she hasn’t had said since puphood, an undignified scuffle in which victory can be stolen at a moment’s notice. she’s on top, and then she’s flat on her back, and then Absi is squashed half beneath her as she fights to straddle her again. all the while, Yarra’s lips never stray from Absinth’s for long, locked against the other woman’s as though magnetised. kissing her is addictive, a drug coursing through her veins and rocketing her heartbeat until it’s pulse feels loud enough to shake the ground.

amidst their struggle, the Saxe woman takes a moment to simply look her fill, devouring her lover, green eyes ablaze with lust and hunger; a giggle on her lips and a challenge in her eye, Absinth is one of the most tantalising sights Yarra has ever seen. beautiful. she’s so beautiful it makes Yarra want to fit her between her teeth, bite down just to feel the force resounding through her bones. renewing her effort, Yarra digs her hind claws into Absinth’s hips - just enough pressure for the faintest sting - and attempts to flip her onto her back, pinning her in place. should this proof successful - should Absi allow it - Yarra would then detach their mouths and wriggle down her body, leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach as she shimmies further south.
"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Absinth

The Syndicate
Katil

Master Fighter (405)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

02-15-2024, 05:42 PM
In the midst of their entangled embrace, Absinth and Yarra engage in a fierce exchange, each touch heated and hungry in their sensual skirmish. The air crackles with tension as they roll and tumble, neither willing to concede an inch in their passionate duel. Absinth finds herself consumed, her senses overwhelmed by the passionate force of their bodies colliding. Yarrabelle is every bit the ravenous lover she had expected her to be, and then some. Something about the brutal woman had made Absinth desire to be eaten by her at first sight, and now it was coming to fruition. But Absinth would not be going down without a fight.

Her mischievous grin remained between each kiss, their shared emerald eyes burning - proving to be absolutely captivating, driving Absinth to new heights of desire with every rough movement and lustful caress. She takes every opportunity to trace the curvature of her wine-colored lover, exploring her body as much as her tongue was exploring the wet cavern of her maw.

In a daring move, Yarra seizes the opportunity to gain the upper hand, her claws digging into Absinth's hips with just enough pressure to elicit a delicious shiver from the fae. Her teeth biting down on her own lower lip as her eyes look on at Yarra, half lidded and drunk on the heady atmosphere. All at once she is flipped onto her back, a triumphant smirk plays across Absinth’s own lips as though she is reveling in her own victory despite being the one pinned down. Blood drips from her lips, as her grin widens, watching with great pleasure as Yarra trails a path of kisses down her quivering stomach, each igniting a firestorm of desire within the monochromatic woman.

[FADE TO BLACK & EXIT]

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. missed me, now you wanna kiss me The Polar Sound 06:59 PM, 12-29-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024