Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-05-2024, 07:14 AM

Her burbling sorries did nothing to quell the ache in his heart. He could understand why she didn't want the fate of her family to fall to a silly notion such as love. In all honesty, Gil didn't believe it was love. Sparrow didn't care for Hana as she did Recluse and surprisingly, Sparrow was handling that situation all on her own. As much as he wanted to assist his closest friend in her endeavor, she had stated it was a journey for herself. That was fine by Gil. He had too much shit to deal with currently. Like his daughter sobbing into his coat.

Gil sighs, giving Flurry a final nurturing nuzzle against her forehead before he pulls away. "You have much to learn, my dear," his voice is soft, quiet, endearing as he looks down upon his oldest daughter. "There will not be a too far. I care not for the trivial bull shit that is the Armada. I have not messed with them since I have taken the throne. Just know that Sirius is the one to have over stepped his bounds since I became King. Do not forget that he raided us, that he denounced Dread from his family, and that he stabbed your sister. So before you go trying to solve issues that you think is our fault, try to get the whole story first," the sternness returns as he steps back, looking over Flurry to ensure she understands what he is saying.

Lifting a brow, he pauses a moment, waits to see if she has a rebuttal before tuning back in to his fatherly speech. "I suppose I need to start giving you more responsibilities. If you truly wish to be the heir of my pack, of our family, then you need to work more. I want you patrolling the beach and giving your siblings lessons. Now that Deluge, Scald, and a few others are shoving off, we will need to train the younger ones. I know you aren't fond of Ignis, but his pups are staying and will need training as well. The more they train with not Ignis, the better they might turn out," Gil smiles, a cheeky smile as he gives his head a shake. "Oh, and after this next raid at the beginning of summer, you'll be leading the next one. I have a target in mind, should be an easy first go for ya," his smile grows as he lifts a paw to give her shoulder a fatherly bat.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Is this really who we are? Dove Island Archipelago 01:59 PM, 12-14-2023 02:06 PM, 02-01-2024