An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-06-2024, 01:57 PM

“So it would seem,” Beauregard hummed softly. They had all been working hard, him and each of his mates. Although Benson was young, he played an important role in socializing with their children and being a fun older figure. He had been a little surprised that Henry hadn’t made a fuss over his appearance, but he was sure his beloved overlooked it given how busy they had been lately. At least for now. Beau settled beside him, listening with a content smile as Henry gave him updates on what each of them had been doing. They kept busy, each in their own way, and Beau gave an approving nod. He was also thankful for Payday’s suggestion. While being an alpha was important, family and bonds had always been something that the man held close. They needed this.

“I couldn’t agree more.” He said softly. “I’ve actually been meaning to update you all on my trip to the Hallows and Ethne, by the way.” He chuckled softly. “Artorias, the Aegis, is as good a man as Bellamy has said he was. Kind Hearted, a father… he offered reassurances.” Beauregard leaned into Henry. “I’ll admit, I’m a bit worried about the coming winter with the pups and some of our older members.” He glanced at Henry with a small frown. That meant his mates too. “But both packs would be happy to aid us. We will make it through.” A small smile found its way to his lips.

“Tanelan even has his first job for another pack. If we build one of the huts in the grove of the Hallows, we will receive whatever berries they harvest that they can not use. I’m sure all of our pack would welcome that. Especially the pups.” He flicked his tail, curling it around Henry as he continued to speak. “Ethne did have some… troubling news though. Predators have been getting bolder at their borders, attacking those that are smaller. It is likely an increase in their numbers. If they need aid on a driving hunt, we will help them.” He furrowed his brow.

“They have also had some strangers cross into their territory… including a poor woman who was badly injured and dumped there by wolves seeking information about a koi marked woman. If you see such a wolf, pass that news to them. I suspect they are a forth pack located somewhere here in Auster, though I have not seen the pack myself.” He took in a breath and exhaled it. A lot of news, but important to share with his mates. “But I think that is enough for alpha duties, don’t you?” He grinned now, looking at the meal presented and the decorations. “These are some lovely stones, Henry. Beautiful decorations for a meal with one of my favorite people~” He leaned down, taking a chunk of the beaver between his teeth. But he didn’t put all of it in his mouth. Instead, he brought his head back up, offering the other end to Henry as heat rushed to his cheeks.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Something of a new home Aspen Dam 08:15 PM, 12-16-2023 07:31 AM, 03-05-2024