Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-16-2023, 08:15 PM
Henry
The pups had been starting to head to bed FINALLY when Henry was able to get away. Hansel had offered to watch the litter while they and Beau got some well needed time alone. Even Henry had noticed they’d been so busy that most of their time spent was either working on their aloha duties or taking care of the new litter. Well soon enough they’d be preparing for their festival and wedding but Henry wanted to do something nice for their mate. They’d set up near the dam a small cluster of food. A nice looking beaver for a meal and various shiny stones that Henry figured might? Be romantic. They didn’t know they were new at this. Yet it was all symmetrically placed.

"I told him after sunset to meet at the dam so he should be here soon." even if Beau didn’t show up they really would understand. Things had been so busy, but then Henry found themselves scolding the very thought. Quickly Henry found a center to themselves and began humming. A nice spring night, new family to speak about. Truly for a moment they believed in peace as fickle of a thing that it was.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-16-2023, 08:56 PM

There was so much to do. From patrols, to trying to keep an eye on the pups, to keeping an eye over the members of Norad in passing, there was a lot to take in. Not to mention that older woman they found at the borders… poor thing. He hoped that her recovery was going well. It felt like his paws were always on the move, or he was doing something. Right now he was attempting to stock up on what game he could for their stores. Winter was coming, and he didn’t want the pack to be unprepared. But his mates had taken notice of everything they were both handing. Being alphas was busy, as well as being parents, but Beau didn’t regret any of it. He was happy, their family was growing, and tonight he was to meet with Henry now that the sun was beginning to set.

He was a bit tired, the scents of hide, blood, and meat still clinging to his fur. He hadn’t meant to lose track of time… and he had originally planned to take a bath before meeting Henry, but he didn’t want to be late. He fully expected Henry to fuss over his appearance though. But hey, at least there were more hides being prepared for blankets. He also wouldn’t need to worry about breakfast for the kids and his mates in the morning either. It was worth whatever Henry would do, he was sure. Not that Beau minded his mate fussing over him. It was cute, and meant for his own good even if it might seem extreme to some.

He’d arrive to find Henry sitting with everything in place, approaching him with an apologetic smile. “Sorry love, I didn’t want to be late.” He’d move to give Henry a lick on the cheek, though he’d find out in a moment if Henry would allow him to do so in such a state.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-16-2023, 09:43 PM

Henry

Delighted to see him, but also a bit perturbed for a moment. What in heavens name had Beau been doing today? But in good humor they could do nothing but laugh slightly. After all time and time again Henry had been disappointed. They were all in a new learning phase each and every one. The days had seamlessly melded together for them, nobody felt like they were being left out. "It would seem a leaders work never ceases to cause hurdled challenges." though a elated smile grew on their face when Beau gave them a lick in the cheek. Their heart fluttering, Henry may have been a bit of a romantic at heart.

"Today Tanelan and Kaiju collected some more wood for projects. Wasn’t long after benson was playing in the river for a time, Mika hung out with the pups and Cassandra. Then I decided to go through with our previously discussed plan for just one night of pure relaxation. Curtesy of Payday’s suggestion. It’s important to look on good times even when there is work to be done." a bit of a report. Thanks to the new companions, each of them could find out how a day had gone from the get go. Payday and Kaiju as well as any others like Beau had become fine tuned in each of their mannerisms. Tone of voice, how they held themselves, it was truly not hard to see who was currently fronting and experiencing the world. They may have never been cured, but there was a harmony.

"Speech"

Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Beauregard

Loner

Master Fighter (325)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
01-06-2024, 01:57 PM

“So it would seem,” Beauregard hummed softly. They had all been working hard, him and each of his mates. Although Benson was young, he played an important role in socializing with their children and being a fun older figure. He had been a little surprised that Henry hadn’t made a fuss over his appearance, but he was sure his beloved overlooked it given how busy they had been lately. At least for now. Beau settled beside him, listening with a content smile as Henry gave him updates on what each of them had been doing. They kept busy, each in their own way, and Beau gave an approving nod. He was also thankful for Payday’s suggestion. While being an alpha was important, family and bonds had always been something that the man held close. They needed this.

“I couldn’t agree more.” He said softly. “I’ve actually been meaning to update you all on my trip to the Hallows and Ethne, by the way.” He chuckled softly. “Artorias, the Aegis, is as good a man as Bellamy has said he was. Kind Hearted, a father… he offered reassurances.” Beauregard leaned into Henry. “I’ll admit, I’m a bit worried about the coming winter with the pups and some of our older members.” He glanced at Henry with a small frown. That meant his mates too. “But both packs would be happy to aid us. We will make it through.” A small smile found its way to his lips.

“Tanelan even has his first job for another pack. If we build one of the huts in the grove of the Hallows, we will receive whatever berries they harvest that they can not use. I’m sure all of our pack would welcome that. Especially the pups.” He flicked his tail, curling it around Henry as he continued to speak. “Ethne did have some… troubling news though. Predators have been getting bolder at their borders, attacking those that are smaller. It is likely an increase in their numbers. If they need aid on a driving hunt, we will help them.” He furrowed his brow.

“They have also had some strangers cross into their territory… including a poor woman who was badly injured and dumped there by wolves seeking information about a koi marked woman. If you see such a wolf, pass that news to them. I suspect they are a forth pack located somewhere here in Auster, though I have not seen the pack myself.” He took in a breath and exhaled it. A lot of news, but important to share with his mates. “But I think that is enough for alpha duties, don’t you?” He grinned now, looking at the meal presented and the decorations. “These are some lovely stones, Henry. Beautiful decorations for a meal with one of my favorite people~” He leaned down, taking a chunk of the beaver between his teeth. But he didn’t put all of it in his mouth. Instead, he brought his head back up, offering the other end to Henry as heat rushed to his cheeks.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Something of a new home Aspen Dam 08:15 PM, 12-16-2023 07:31 AM, 03-05-2024