Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
01-11-2024, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2024, 11:14 AM by Lumine. Edited 1 time in total.)

This place was different. Actually, to Lumine, it was all so very different than home. Though it was summer back in Boreas, it was winter here and still not quite as cold as the mountain. Her fur feels sticky as if the air is never dry. Like the mountain is. Everything she compares her surroundings to is to the mountain. While there isn't any snow, there's grass. Grass like the valleys at the bottom of the mountain. This place though... is different than the rest.

Large rocks in the shape of squares (she learned that from papa) were stuck in the ground and even were stacked on top of each other in other places. Some were broken, some covered in moss, some even shattered into larger and smaller pieces. There are hardly any trees for cover so the wind that blows in from the ocean and across the nearby prairie, smacks at them as if they were a flag hanging from a flagpole. It forces her to bundle in closer to her siblings, all who which have fallen asleep already. Except her.

She stares into the crackling fire as it dwindles to coals. Many of the adults have turned in as well. The moon hangs low over their heads and the stars are barely seen behind clouds. If it weren't for the fire, the whole place would be shrouded in darkness. When she notices this and how her siblings are all asleep, everyone really except for maybe her father, Lumine closes her eyes and places her chin upon Bjorn's back. She still listens to their father conversate with their mama and someone else. A discussion she probably shouldn't be able to hear and doesn't quite comprehend either.

As they stop talking, Lumine shuts her eyes harder. She can hear her father wander over, feel him grab her around the belly and gently lift her up. Staying limp for a few seconds, she realizes that he is taking her to bed. Suddenly, Lumine struggles, wiggling her puppy body so he notices she's not sleeping. "Wait, papa! I wanna stay up! This place is too pretty! I have questions!" Lumine begged as she contorted her body so that she could look at him with her big puppy blue eyes.

LUMINE TRYGG

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. vi skal reise oss i vår prakt The God's Garden 04:46 PM, 01-10-2024 10:41 PM, 03-25-2024
2. vi skal reise oss i vår prakt Fenrir's Maw 10:41 PM, 03-25-2024 06:23 AM, 01-11-2024