size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
01-11-2024, 05:50 PM
Illusion caught the brief irritation she had evoked from her brother, but was pleased to see it turn into a grin. She worried he would go off and tell on her for being alone in the caves, especially since she wasn’t one of the biggest of the litter. She was dainty, delicate, and she knew it. So she much rather play her games, and think about how to get the adults to do what she wanted them to. Wasn’t that fine? She wasn’t hurting anyone… she just hated to pretend so long that she was happy about sharing. Why was it always sharing? Share this, share that. She hated it. She wanted to keep her things to herself. They were her things. No one else's.

As Cadaver shifted into a supportive tone, seemingly… reaching out to her. Offering her a chance at being understood. In a way no one ever had, given their short lives thus far. Illusion wanted attention, and he was giving it to her. Her features brightened, and those beautiful silver eyes stared into his mismatched ones, seeking to mirror his expression as she nodded fervently. Though… there was a subtly possessive glint there now, steadily growing the longer she looked at him. In her eyes, he was beginning to take on some sort of shiny effect, like.. Like one of her things she didn't like to share! Oh! She never knew her precious things could be living and breathing too! “I’ll treat you to special performances! Just for you!” The girl grinned, her voice cast in a secretive tone and spoken like she was bribing him. He could listen as much as he wanted, he’d see just how special she was too! “Thank you, Brother!” She chirped, rushing to embrace Cadaver with innocent delight. Though she was anything but doing it innocently, she wanted to test his reaction. She wanted more, more, more! “You're my favorite. I love you so much. You’ll always be on my side, right?” Illu said, breathing the words out with all the adoration she knew to apply, her chest feeling warm at the thought of having her brother affirm her words. Really, she could do without any of her other siblings. She was sure, Cadaver was the only one that mattered! He was on her side. He always would be, right?

illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. So what would an angel say? Whisperer's Gorge 08:23 PM, 01-03-2024 06:33 AM, 03-11-2024