An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-13-2024, 12:18 AM
Absinth chuckled softly, amused at the wretched lust Yarrabelle so clearly reiterated for her. Her voice, a velvety purr that danced through the air, spoke mischievously to her wine-colored companion. Ever an artist with her silver tongue. "Oh? You’ll have to describe it all in detail, so that I might be able to imagine it myself." Her emerald eyes glinted wickedly, capturing and holding Yarra's gaze in their dance of desire. Who would buckle? Who would claim victory? Or would it just devolve into heated breath and sweat, teeth and claws – brutality and beauty all? She shuddered at the thought, a pleasurable tingle running along her spine; anticipation.

As Yarra's proposition hung in the air, Absinth's lips curled into a sly smirk. She did have quite the unholy mind, didn’t she? A tapestry of sin and pleasure, one Absinth was increasingly enticed to step into. Shouldn’t she? She’d made the poor woman wait so long, it was bound to send her over the edge. "Physical expressions do speak louder than words," The woman replied, her voice a lingering drawl, building tension as she agreed with Yarrabelle. The air between them seemed to crackle with the battle for amorous dominion, and unspoken need to devour one another – this, they were both more than willing to find out. Absinth moved closer, ending her deliberate circling, a subtle sway in her step as she met Yarra head on, like a predator closing in on her prey. "Tell me, Yarra," She whispered, her breath teasing against her lovely companion's ear as she drew close enough to touch, but she corrected herself, a low growl escaping her now. "Show me." The promise of intensity hung between them, a seductive, thrilling invitation to a world where boundaries simply didn’t exist. Not anymore.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. missed me, now you wanna kiss me The Polar Sound 06:59 PM, 12-29-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024