Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

OverachieverOoh La LaSnake Eyes
01-15-2024, 08:10 PM

Kina

Eager to explore, Kina picked the trail opposite of the den and then proceeded to explore in her usual calculated way but only taking left turns. She went until she couldn't turn any more and as she stood, examining the dead end she'd reached she heard her father call. Ah, honestly pretty good timing. This was enough of exploring for one day. Kina knew instinctively not to push her luck, even though she was only a call away from rescue. Turning around she made her way back, this time taking only right turns until she arrived back at the den site. She grinned and pranced along, pleased with herself for finding her way back.

It was a pleasant winter day, chilly, but at least it wasn't raining anymore. Her gem pink eyes noted the flicker of flames and she followed them to see her father sitting in front of the fire. "Father? You called me?" She sat down next to him, scooting close as a few small flakes of snow began to fall from the cloudy sky. She loved to watch the snow fall when it drifted gently down out of the clouds. It danced in the slightest of breezes as if it was alive. Kina knew only winter. She couldn't imagine the wealth of lands and climates that lay beyond their seclusion in the bamboo maze.

WC:  227
Total: 406

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. trust me, this is an intellect seasonal Bamboo Maze 02:16 PM, 01-14-2024 10:52 PM, 03-25-2024