size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-15-2024, 08:51 PM

The fire warms the women as they lay near the open flames and Haydée finds herself relaxing in way that she hasn’t been able to since she took on the mantle of Leader. True, she has sisters that she can gossip and fawn with but there is something more freeing about talking with a woman alpha. Maybe, it because the Matriarch understands the extreme pressure that comes with leading pack or perhaps it is because Avacyn has been so kind since they first met. Whatever the reason, Hay has been quick to trust the wonderful, purple woman and she cannot wait to tell her all about Bay.

Eyes sparkle with delight as Avacyn prompts her to share about him and a loud giggle fills the air. Leaning back slight, a dreamy sigh passes Haydée lips as her eyes take suddenly take on a faraway aspect. Voice warm with affection, she slowly begins, “Oh, where do I start. Everything about him speaks of love. He has the best smile in the world and it almost painful when I am not in his presence. I feel warm when he is with me and all I want to do is laugh and enjoy everything around me. He is so handsome and the softest, golden-est fur I have ever seen. Plus! His floppy ears are just so soft and cute!”

Mad giggles fill the air as she pictures Bay and tries to convey every wonderful aspect of him. Suddenly, she blinks and Haydée’s green gaze refocuses on the purple Matriarch. A shy smile curls her lips as she adds, “He says he is something called a ‘golden retriever’ but I think he is sweetest, cutest boy that was ever made.” Love struck, the young woman happily sighs once more, wishing that the boy who she is talking about was right here beside. Canting her head, Hay curiously inquires, “Do you have someone who makes your heart flutter and tummy do flip-flops, Avacyn?”

It is such a wonderful feeling that Haydée wishes for her friend to be able to experience all the things that words cannot even begin to describe. The entire time she talks, the russet young woman’s tail wags across the fur, never once stopping because she simply feels so fulfilled.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Art by Moonfin

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lets Walk This Road Together Lazuli Falls 08:14 PM, 01-01-2024 10:52 PM, 09-07-2024