Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-18-2024, 03:05 PM
He couldn't deny the sense of nostalgia he felt, looking at Andromeda. He could sense that it was reflected in the wistful glint of her eyes. And then she was reaching him for a hug, and he wrapped his paws around her. Knowing that she would be okay when he left. She would look after her litter mates, and they too would be okay when life took him. He kissed the top of her head and smiled down at her. “Andy, there's some things we need to talk about,” he told her gently.

Settling his affairs had been on his mind a lot lately. He released his grip on Andy and gently nudged some space between them, until he could see her face as he spoke. “This likely won't be an easy conversation, so let me know if you need me to stop.” He paused then, waiting for her agreement before continuing. “I don't know how long I have left, but when my time comes there's a couple things I want.” He explained “Let Bear, Marshal, and Bast decide for themselves who/if they wish to continue with. They deserve that choice. My bracers should go to one of the younger generations who aren't outfitted yet. As for myself…” He paused. He knew what he truly wanted, but it was not achievable. He wished to be laid to rest with Zee. But her body vanished along with the statues. “Cast me into the fire, spread my ashes where you please.” He decided. He had more he needed to discuss, but he paused there to give Andy time to adjust.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There is no cure for age Dreamer's Col 02:04 PM, 01-15-2024 06:32 PM, 07-29-2024