An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
01-19-2024, 03:17 AM

It’s clandestine, really. The allure of the brutal women, the beauty of their wicked tendencies — especially when it came to one another. Any man (or inclined woman) would have thought the scene to be a gift from the gods themselves.

Absinth was utterly intoxicated, and entirely ravenous. She had kept Yarrabelle at a distance for too long. Much too long. She sought to unleash all those dark desires unto herself. Eat and be eaten, wasn’t it? As the temptatious words fell from her lips, Absinth greedily hoped for all of Yarrabelle’s unholy passion. And didn’t she already have it? Yarra's response was an explosive cascade of action, an effect to the impossible blend of willpower and lust between the two. The tension is magnetic, drawing Absinth into a deep lull of avarice, her lips claimed easily by the other woman. Yarra's desperate pursuit of entry earns a smirk that contorts the monochromatic woman’s maw, just as teeth sink into the delicate skin of Absinth’s lower lip. A pant, a melodious moan escapes her, which is all Yarra needs to gain access to her… silver tongue and the cavernous orifice that so often offended others. Though at this moment, Absinth only wished to use her mouth for pleasure.

The air is charged. Absinth is quick to take control as she regained her senses, unwilling to be completely overpowered by another woman. Submission was not a word in Absinth’s vocabulary. Everything from her must be fought for. She pushes forward, her own impish tongue thrusting into Yarrabelle’s mouth. Tasting, savoring the bittersweet taste of her lover. And then, her own form of revenge is executed as her tongue traces circles and flicks against the other woman’s tongue. A promise of what was to come. Absinth’s fores come up to wrap around Yarra’s neck, and she pulls, her weight pitching back onto her haunches. The fae falls, twisting their bodies as a giggle from her slips past their intertwined lips. There was no fun to be had unless someone’s back was against the ground, right?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. missed me, now you wanna kiss me The Polar Sound 06:59 PM, 12-29-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024