Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-19-2024, 07:43 AM

Once upon a time, maybe not even that long ago, she might have smiled at the remark, it might have even made her heart flutter, but there were too many unanswered accusations from the time she had been locked away in their room and each weighed heavier on her heart than the last. Her jaw clenched, and she tried to focus on the lush vegetation below. Not that there was much that could be made out from this high up. “And I thought you had more than two braincells.” She responded dryly, forcing the sigh that wanted to leave her lips out her nose in a long, slow exhale instead.

Was it even worth dancing this stupid anguishing dance at all? She was convinced she never should have returned in the first place. Jael remained, and while she could understand the utility, it still didn't sit quite right with her. She shouldn't have to babysit her own mate to make sure he didn't slip and fall into someone else penis first. Ignis had children stashed somewhere, and the reluctance to bring them out only further fuelled her suspicions.

The pack was a fucking mess.

“I don't want to hear about your feelings or your dick, it's taking all my self control to not rip the fucking thing off and force feed it to you. ” Her voice was sour and despite their proximity, there was clearly still a wall between them. Still, Modesty couldn't, no, wouldn't run around for weeks trying to put the missing pieces together, and why should she? Gilgamesh was the leader, he should have a handle on these things. It was as close to a polite warning as she would give that he needed to keep on topic for now. “How is Flurry coping as heir? Did anything significant happen politically while I was doing my best to not die." Her tone more than voiced the unspoken "I don't know why I bothered." At least now it was proven that child bearing did not agree with her, and they had enough spares to make up for the first lot taking off as they had. Not that it upset her really, at least they seemed to have ambitions, but it would have been nice if more of them had stuck around a little bit longer.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024