gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-05-2024, 10:01 PM

The room had been stifling. It made her skin crawl to be there, holed up in that room again, not knowing, but assuming what had happened in the very next room when she hadn't been able to walk more than a few steps without stopping to gasp for air. The bile burning in the back of her throat and the rage that simmered beneath the surface stole sleep from her, so she slipped from the rooms she shared with her family and made her way across to the archipelago, to somewhere that still felt safe, and was beginning to feel a lot more like home than the building on the island did.

It was strange, even as a child she had stuck close to the shrine, so why her paws would lead her up hard worn paths... Overgrown with disuse, yes, but still there after all the years of travel they had endured, well, it did puzzle her. This had been the home of Tori and Venom, and their children, not hers. Still, she could feel some of her tension ebbing under the gentle light of the moon, the early summer breeze still holding a hint of spring in its crispness, but it carried with it no promise of rain. A welcome change.

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (810)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-05-2024, 10:12 PM

It was no surprise that summers were stifling in the south. Though only the bifrost disconnected them from the winter of Auster, the sun beat down mercilessly. His tongue lolled from his mouth, panting loudly as he lounged in the shadows trying to cool off. Paws had dug him down into a hole where the sand was cooler beneath the surface. Content to relax in the shade for an afternoon, the hours wound down until the sun dipped below the horizon.

As night passed overhead, stars twinkling above him, he caught the sound of someone crossing the beach. His yellow goat eyes scan the surroundings until he sees Modesty making her way to the archipelago. Curious because when was Gil not curious? He stands, almost lazily, not wanting to make his presence that obvious. No, he knows that she is still furious with him. Has every right to be. But he still wants to ensure her safety. Or just simply be around her because he did still love her.

Following at a decent pace, he doesn't draw closer until he is following her down the worn paths that she knew as home once upon a time ago. Letting out a quiet noise to alert her to him being nearby, Gil still keeps his distance. He doesn't want to crowd her. Piss her off even more? No thanks.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-05-2024, 10:44 PM

When the sound came from behind her she instinctively bristled, quills rising, ears flattening, tail lifting, teeth exposed. Her head turns enough to spot the familiar mottled form of her not-husband through narrowed eyes and her expression drops from outright aggression to sour distrust before she can rein her it in to fall somewhere between indifference and boredom. She shakes to settle her fur. “I haven't showed you the old palace yet, have I?” She began to move up the past once again, pushing through the tropical undergrowth towards the looming cave. It was a warren inside, but one that had housed many wolves before. From memory, some were even up high enough to have openings that could serve as windows. It really was a waste to leave all this space empty. She still toyed with the idea of claiming it for herself.

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-05-2024, 11:02 PM

Her reaction is expected. He can feel the tingle of his chest wound as she stares him down with distrust. Knowing he was deserving of the look she shoots him, he bows his head, ears laying to the side, tail tucking under himself. No use trying to show her that he was in charge because face it, Modesty was the ring leader in all of this.

When she asks the question, he cants his head. "You have not," he replies simply, his expression softening, a teensy tiny glimmer of hope behind those eerie goat-like eyes. Pleased that she would still allow him in her presence, Gil does not falter in his step to follow her along the pathway to the palace. In truth, he is in awe at the appearance of the massive warren. Pressing the underbrush to the side, he pauses to take it all in. How many wolves had Ashen housed here? Would this be better than the isle? Safer? More secretive?

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-05-2024, 11:19 PM

The entrance is large enough that she doesn't have to stoop. If she'd settled her quills, Gil could probably walk in alongside her, but she was content to have him follow. A reminder. Subtle, she was showing him around after all. They walked past spaces large enough to be called storage, tunnels sloping down, passages worn into almost stairs leading up. Castletown had their crumbling walls, but this mountain would stand far longer than that. “Cells, slave quarters,” she gestured with a tip of her head “Things you don't mind drowning if it floods.” But rather than taking him down to look around, she moved up, tunnels branching off to good sized quarters for those who earned them, but still she continued to climb, light from the moon filtering in, illuminating the charred stains on the walls from long removed torches. Finally, she reached her destination.

Moving into the large room, she flopped down, paws dangling over the edge of what would pass for a window, settling her quills enough to make room for Gilgamesh if he chose to join her. “They were creatures of the night, so it's set to face the sunset,” They still had some hours left before the sun chose to rise, it was a different view, to watch the colours of the sky, rather than the blazing ball that made them.

Tucked away out here, she felt some small measure of peace.

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
01-15-2024, 09:40 PM
Gil is content to follow behind Modesty. Not only because he’s still being doled out punishment, but also because he’s always enjoyed admiring his wife’s assets. That dire woman had a shape about her, even after two rounds of pups, that was alluring and had his inside churning.

Listening to her be his tour guide, Gil walked in tense but companionable silence. It isn’t until they reach the upper levels and Modesty plops down along an open window does Gil stop and hesitate. He notices her quills settle as if to invite him over. Was it worth it? Was it a trap? Another moment of hesitation before he steps forward and slide down to nestle in beside her.

“I always thought you looked just like the stars,” Gil murmurs, his eyes turned up to the night sky. He’s not trying to woo his way back into her heart. He’s just being honest. Open. Vulnerable. No doubt she would take the opportunity to rip him apart.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-19-2024, 09:43 AM

Once upon a time, maybe not even that long ago, she might have smiled at the remark, it might have even made her heart flutter, but there were too many unanswered accusations from the time she had been locked away in their room and each weighed heavier on her heart than the last. Her jaw clenched, and she tried to focus on the lush vegetation below. Not that there was much that could be made out from this high up. “And I thought you had more than two braincells.” She responded dryly, forcing the sigh that wanted to leave her lips out her nose in a long, slow exhale instead.

Was it even worth dancing this stupid anguishing dance at all? She was convinced she never should have returned in the first place. Jael remained, and while she could understand the utility, it still didn't sit quite right with her. She shouldn't have to babysit her own mate to make sure he didn't slip and fall into someone else penis first. Ignis had children stashed somewhere, and the reluctance to bring them out only further fuelled her suspicions.

The pack was a fucking mess.

“I don't want to hear about your feelings or your dick, it's taking all my self control to not rip the fucking thing off and force feed it to you. ” Her voice was sour and despite their proximity, there was clearly still a wall between them. Still, Modesty couldn't, no, wouldn't run around for weeks trying to put the missing pieces together, and why should she? Gilgamesh was the leader, he should have a handle on these things. It was as close to a polite warning as she would give that he needed to keep on topic for now. “How is Flurry coping as heir? Did anything significant happen politically while I was doing my best to not die." Her tone more than voiced the unspoken "I don't know why I bothered." At least now it was proven that child bearing did not agree with her, and they had enough spares to make up for the first lot taking off as they had. Not that it upset her really, at least they seemed to have ambitions, but it would have been nice if more of them had stuck around a little bit longer.

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
01-22-2024, 11:57 AM
Her first comment only causes him to steel. Teeth clenching, nose wrinkling. He deserved it and honestly agreed with her. Where had his brain cells run off to anyway? Surely it was time to regather them and get them back on track. Too many things had gone astray and it had all happened while Modesty was trapped in their room - dying. Was he truly nothing without her? The realization hurt, just a little bit.

His expression wrinkled again. He wants to make a comment. Something along the lines of then you can’t enjoy it whenever you want but he knows now isn’t the time to be making childish comments. The obvious wall between them has his skin crawling. All he wants is his wife back. Well, he wants more than that, but this was step one. The most important one in his book.

When Modest requests information about Flurry, Gil lets out a snort. “She got a paw full of lies and deceit,” he comments sourly. “She marched over to Sirius’ doorstep and let him feed her a bunch of ‘I’m high and mighty and everyone else is trash’ sort of nonsense. When she returned, I let her know how stupid of a decision that had been,” his brow furrows, eyes rolling, an exhausted sigh.

“I did speak with a Corbie who leads Avalon beside us. She offered goods to trade, but until we can build up our own expertise, I told her that training hers and ours together would be the best offer we have currently. I met up with a few of the other alphas as a Beauregard claimed the fall of Valhalla. The old Warlord seemed petty as ever. Venom was standoffish, to be expected, but I hear she has since stepped down and put your uncle, Chimera, in charge. Curious how that’ll turn out. Managed to spar with this new Beauregard and Artorias from the Hallows. They’re strong, but nothing I’m worried about,” Gil shrugs and places his chin on his paws that hang over the edge of the ledge.

“Speaking of the Hallows. Sid keeps trailing off to visit them so I can’t quite make enemies out of them yet,” he gives his head a soft shake. “Sparrow left to find Recluse’s murderer, it’s… going well so it seems,” another shrug before he glances at Mod from the corner of his eye. “You have any ideas? We’re still working on expanding back toward the beach, but I’m still not sure if our current lands are even where we should be,” a sigh released, his eyes moving back out to the starry sky.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-28-2024, 10:24 PM

Were she a human, she might have clutched the bridge of her nose to fend off the headache she had undoubtedly forced on herself. “We've no reason to be at odds with Armada or the Hallows, their fight was with Sparrow and we were merely an extension of that. Perhaps they need reminding that there has been a change in the guard? Although Flurry might have made more mess than even I can address. That she went off isn't the problem, you can't throw a pup in the ocean and expect it to swim. All she's known is conflict, and I'm sure it came from a place of care, but what if she'd gotten herself stabbed too? I used to play with Sirius's kids as a youngster myself. If anyone should be having that discussion it should be someone who has been there from the start. Someone that won't let cock comparisons get in the way of a meaningful discussion.” Any negative opinions on the warlord only extended to him stabbing her daughter, but she wouldn't fault him for that. It wasn't an unknown feeling to Modesty as her mother. Deluge knew how to push all the right buttons.

Headway being made with Avalon was a plus, and a new pack springing up, was news. “Has anyone moved to round up their livestock or did they take them with them? Weren't there goats and sheep when we raided?” Waste not want not, they could clear out some of the underbrush on the isle and make it harder for predators to get so close to whatever contraption Jael was constructing. And Chimera taking over wasn't news to her, “I know about Chimera, I've already visited.” She would leave it up to Gilgamesh to figure out when.

It seemed Siduri would take after her big sister in the wandering department. “I'll have to visit the Hallows and thank them for their patience. Leave the politics to me.” She resolved, Ken was developing some reasonable skills with jewelry making, and while she knew they made their own wine, perhaps they'd like something a bit stronger for special occasions. She was sure she could badger Sakana into throwing in something from further north than their healers might travel too.

Urgh, look at her, she was planning gift baskets.

Worry for Sparrow pulled at the corner of her mouth, but it wasn't her place to comment, particularly given her own reactions to decidedly smaller problems than having your lover murdered. She was finding a little bit of violence went a long way to making you feel better sometimes. She just hoped the other woman would survive the ordeal.

Then the conversation moved to expansion. “It's a foothold on the mainland, a means to an end. Nothing says we can't move at any point. If you want to give up the Archipelago, I won't mind.” She responded simply with a shrug of her shoulders. “The isle keeps those more prone to mischief contained and less likely to bring angry packs down on our heads. It's all well and good to have some fun, but some wolves,” She gave Gil a pointed look, “forget that we shouldn't be held responsible for their actions. It's not an excuse for others and a quick way to make enemies. This pack needs a shake up if it's going to last. Members need to tow the line or fuck off and fend for themselves. I'm sick of my children getting maimed for the crimes of grown ass adults dodging responsibility for their actions. If others can't enforce the expectations when others cause them strife, then it falls on the leader of the offender to make things right, send a message that we have the same expectations they do.” Her quills lifted instinctively with the rise in her blood pressure, but not enough to do more than card through Gilgamesh's fur. “If you won't deal with them, I will.

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
01-29-2024, 02:50 PM
Gil listens to his not-wife intently. Why it was becoming a thing to call her not-wife, he was unsure of, but perhaps it was the resentment he felt toward himself. Should've been better, should've behaved differently, yeah yeah yeah. Not the time though. He needed to pay attention to what she was saying. "I've no idea what actually transpired between Flurry and Sirius, but he probably believes me to be a damn fool for sending a pup to talk with him," another frustrated sigh as his paws clench. He's still pissed about the situation, but nothing he can really do about it now.

Glad that Modesty somewhat changes the topic, he nods at her question. "I believe they were left to roam so we could go round them up," he comments quietly before his brow scrunches once more. She knew about Chimera already? How? Why? When? So many questions, but he withheld them for now. Her next comment has him sighing again. "Artorias already came by to drop her off once. We chatted for a moment, but nothing serious transpired," Gil leans his head down and rests his chin upon his dangling paws. Why were their kids such trouble?

Modesty continues to talk and he listens still. Her previous comment about politics and her ending statement about dealing with it has Gil thinking. What if she did deal with it? What if she were the politician? The leader? The face of the Raiders? She had more than enough connections between her family and obviously had more tact than he did. If she were the brains, he could be the brawn...

"Mod, you're brilliant," his tail thumps a few times as he lifts his chin and looks to her. "Not that you need reminding," he lets out a soft chuckle before remembering that she was still righteously pissed at him. Looking away quickly, he clears his throat and moves forward. "What if you take primary leader? I'll be your muscle, lead the raids, do all the dirty work. You can make the decisions and lead the brainy part of the pack?" his voice is careful as he voices his idea.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-31-2024, 08:00 PM

When the offer comes, she stews in it for a moment. It would further complicate matters but also make everything a lot simpler. Really at the end of the day it would be nothing more than a title, she already knew all she had to do was say something and Gilgamesh would make it happen. It would take her away from the pack a lot more than she had been too, which made the offer suspicious. Bile worked its way up to the back of her throat and her heart constricted in her chest, but it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. “If it stops my children getting maimed and deals with those that do, I won't say no.” The cogs were already rolling in her brain. “I'll need to recall Deluge, she won't like it, but we'll need her for what is to come.” Of all her children she had the best temperament to replace her father were the worst to happen, as for her own successor, well, for now, Flurry fit the bill, but Scald could prove himself more capable politically yet, and then there was the younger bunch that would soon be snapping at their siblings heels. Nothing was guaranteed. Not even for her. She wasn't accustomed to sticking out her neck like this, but heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Now that business was dealt with, they could move onto more personal matters. “So what is to become of us then? Am I now free to fuck whoever I want and fall in love with someone else?” Not that she really had the personality to do so, but if her mate, the father of her children was probably only going to end up fucking someone behind her back while she was out fixing his messes, she expected to be able to do the same. At least she was talking about it before any damage had been done, unlike someone.

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
02-01-2024, 11:25 PM

It had not crossed his mind once that if she took over the primary position that she would be away more often. The proposition wasn't about that. It was about fixing what he had screwed up. Could she not see that? He isn't sure about the silence that settles stiffly between them. Of course he would give her time to think, but was it not obvious? Gil needed her. Needed Modesty. How would he ever make it up to her?

Suddenly her words have him perking up. She was agreeing? Setting her terms? Calling back Deluge? His brow knits for a moment, unsure of that decision. Would it not be better to have their daughter be their eyes and ears from afar? "Whatever you wish," he finally adds on, a curt nod of his head as he keeps his eyes trained on the sky above them.

Finally feeling as if he could relax, he was not expecting the next question. His fur bristles, lips rising in a snarl as he turns to glower at Modesty. "That is low, even for you," he seethes between clenched teeth. "I got rid of the prisoners. Call it a mid-life crisis, but it won't happen again. That I can promise. Do you want to get rid of Jael? Will that appease you? Will that right my sins?" His eyes don't leave her as his breath catches in his throat. If it meant keeping Modesty, he would do what was necessary. That was why they were in this position they were in now. He had fucked up and it was time to pay his dues.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-01-2024, 11:42 PM

The slaves were neither here nor there for Modesty, slaves required planning, you had to have somewhere to keep them, people to keep an eye on them. It had been a foolish decision on his part, and she wasn't surprised when they were gone. His offer to make Jael leave made her snort, her tone not nearly so angry as one might expect, almost even pitying. “So you can tuck her away somewhere and hope I don't find out? Don't be stupid.” Jael was one of the few actually working to improve the pack, and Modesty, though a possessive, monsterous bitch at times, wasn't about to punish one of the few that was making a real effort to improve things around the place.

“Truth is, I can barely stomach the thought of touching you, knowing you have feelings for someone else.” She shifted uncomfortably, uncertain they would ever get past it, and Abraxas knew the man didn't have enough braincells to be a mind reader. “So where else could that honestly leave us?”

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
02-02-2024, 12:28 AM

The question, the accusation, it has his fur rising even further. A growl emanates from his chest as he stares pointedly at Modesty. It takes everything in him not to snap at her. How else was he to prove that he would try to right his wrongs? His ears flatten as she continues to talk. The words pouring from her mouth have him reeling. Was sending Jael on her way not enough to prove that even if he did have feelings for the girl, he would give it up for her?

"Where the fuck would I stash her without you or anyone else finding out? The isle isn't that large and frankly, I have better things to be doing than shirking my duties just to get a quick fuck in," the words seethe from him, but he doesn't stop. "You were sick Modesty. Sakana thought you might die from it. I wasn't even allowed to see you that's how fucking sick you were. I was alone. I had a whole pack to lead by myself. I didn't go looking. I have been nothing but faithful, a doting partner to, and as best a father as I can fucking manage," his body stiffens further as he scoots away from her, his side pressing against the wall.

"Jael appeared out of nowhere. The pups had just been attacked in a similar way and it flipped a switch in me. I didn't expect or want to feel anything for her, but it happened because I felt responsible for her wellbeing. She was having fucking nightmares. What was I to do? Leave her to suffer as I lay alone listening to her cry and scream? I may be a stupid asshole, but unlike you, I'm not fucking heartless," it was the straw that had broken the camel's back. Lurching to stand on his paws, Gil stalks toward the back of the room, only stopping right in front of the doorway. Whirling to face her, he gives his head a shake, feeling defeated more than anything.

"If you would rather give up everything we've made because you won't allow me to fix my mistakes, then it leaves us with nothing. You can decide. Take the Raiders  and stay or leave, I don't care. Once you get your shit straight and figure out what you want, I'll be waiting," the snarl in his voice is obvious. He's hurt, more hurt than the day she had tried to physically rip his heart out.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-02-2024, 12:48 AM

The words that left her mouth hadn't left them in anger, but the response she got was hot with it. Heartless. Maybe she was. She hadn't been before but now, he'd ripped the heart right out of her once. What was the point of putting it back in if it meant going through that again? She didn't move from her spot by the window, barely angled her head to catch the shake of his own from the corner of her eye. As far as she was concerned it wasn't her wrong to right, and she wasn't even sure he could. Modesty pulled her tail in close to wrap around her, allowing the longer fur to fall across her paws and hide the way her nails gripped at the stone beneath them, but it wouldn't mask the flexing of her shoulders or the way her quills quivered in response. It was almost as if he thought she got sick on purpose. If he truly didn't care if she left, then what reason was there to stay? She allowed herself a slow blink and then turned her attention back to the jungle below. She wouldn't be going back to the hotel on the island, maybe not ever.

Perhaps it would be for the best in the long run.

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
02-02-2024, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2024, 01:02 AM by Gilgamesh. Edited 2 times in total.)

Gil stands there, furious. Not so much at her, but at himself. Modesty wasn't wrong. He had not a single fucking braincell to stand on. Poor decision after poor decision and all he could do was yell at her? How immature did he sound? Like a whiny child not getting what he wanted? She could at least respond to him. Say something, anything. His brain begged her to turn around and meet him. Embrace him. Be his once more. As if nothing had changed.

But so much had changed and... Gil supposed he hadn't been ready for it. Everything had happened all so quickly that he was surprised his neck hadn't broken from the whiplash. He doesn't try to hide the harsh exhale that escapes him. Even though she had explicitly stated she didn't want to touch him, his brain is telling him to do something. Anything. Unsure if he should fight her or try to show her affection, Gil rushes forward.

His nails click against the cool stone as he covers the distance between himself and Modesty in a few steps. "I will do anything to get you back," he whispers under his breath as he reaches her. Reaching out to try and grab for her thigh with his teeth, he realizes how much he's overestimated the power he's used to cross the room. His paws are scrambling to gain purchase as his rear end swings around and suddenly, he's half out of the window.

Gil feels nothing but air beneath him. The stone is too smooth to dig into. All he can try to grab ahold of is... Modesty. The fear is evident in his face. Will she let him die?

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-02-2024, 01:09 AM

Everything seems to happen in slow motion, one minute he's in the doorway and the next he's sliding past her. On pure reflex she reaches out teeth grabbing tightly onto whatever she can, be it shoulder, scruff or hell, even the side of his face. His weight jerks her forward and if the hadn't already been prone and tense, her nails gripping at the stone he would have pulled her clear out the window with him.

She pulls back with her shoulders, heaving with all her might. She isn't a small woman by any means, but like hell she was letting him out of the mess he'd made for himself this easily. She growled with the effort of it, shuffling her rear feet backwards, not daring to try and stand unless she lost the advantage of her anchored position. Inch by careful inch she hauled the idiot man with all she had.

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
02-02-2024, 01:16 AM

He doesn't hide the yelp that leaves him as her teeth dig into his skin. That tender place right behind his cheek where his skull met his neck. His face turns to the side, leaving his jugular more than vulnerable to her if she dared. Feeling rather useless as Modesty pulled him slowly, inch by inch, back up, he continued to try. His paws press against the stone, attempting to brace himself and push upward as she heaved backward. Seconds ticked by, feeling more like hours, as Gil was painstakingly yanked back up into the room. He can feel the edge of the window, his paws scrambling as he attempts to gain leverage. Even with his forelegs getting up there, his elbows digging into the ledge, he didn't feel as if he were within the confines of safety yet. The grunts leaving him were audible and probably embarrassing as he tried his best to help Modesty pull him up. Exhausted, both physically and mentally by now, Gil hopes he was almost there.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-02-2024, 01:31 AM

Gilgamesh's weight seemed to lessen significantly as his paws found purchase on the edge of the window and she moved without thinking, adjusting her grip on his neck ever so slightly and pivoting to throw him to the side, a paw thrown across his ribs with a growl using her weight to pin him to the floor. “Stupid, stupid man!” She finally yelled when she relinquished her hold on his neck, unaware of the wetness that was tracking down her cheeks. When the fuck had she started crying?

Her nose poked Gilgamesh aggressively as she checked to make sure he was still on one piece, “I've half a mind to throw you out the fucking window for doing that to me, what the fuck? Her body trembled from the sudden rush of adrenalin, and fear. She pushed a paw into his cheek to try and turn his face away. “Don't you ever fucking scare me like that again.” She sniffled grossly and threw her weight on him more forecefully. Clearly this idiot couldn't even be trusted to walk across a room. So she wasn't going to let him.

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (810)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
02-02-2024, 01:43 AM

As soon as his knees clear the edge of the window, he feels Modesty yank him into the room. Nearly flying onto the floor, he hits the tile with a thud. Stars swirl in front of him, giving him no time to react. Still splayed out on the floor, he feels her paw press against his ribs. Digging in deep, her nails scrape at his skin. Unable to move, he looks up at her with the whites clearly shown around the edges of his eyes. Both ears are pressed backward and he licks his lips, a clear sign of submission as she yells at him. Gil notices her tear stained cheeks and wishes he could do something, but isn't stupid enough to fight her in this moment.

When her nose jabs into him, he lets out a yelp and instinctually shows his teeth. It hurt! But she's still yelling at him so he has no room or chance or even a moment to say anything or even take a full breath. Her weight over over top of him pressed harder as she demands that he never do that again. He's not given a chance to reply, her other paw is pressing against his cheek and smashing his face into the tile. Firmly pinned to the ground, Gil can only peer at her from the side of his gaze. His tail is tucked between his legs as he shows her as much of his belly as he can manage.

"I'm thorry," Gil pleads, his own eyes brimming with wetness that he tries to hold back. Struggling to breathe by now, he brings a paw up to try and nudge her to at least get off of his ribs. She could rip his dick off for all he cared, but he'd at least like to breathe. "I'm sorry," he whispers, finally looking away to the dirty tile he's trapped against.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 10:01 PM, 01-05-2024 09:13 AM, 05-07-2024