An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-19-2024, 02:53 PM
Word count: 260
total:666

Kina made her way in time, though he governed with a firm paw he did not think he was entirely unfair. Nor did he intend to raise his children that way, this time at least. He hummed in acknowledgement as the girl approached, a sweet demeanour that would have made any other man smile. But for Hattori at least his expression was not quite so intense, the lines not so deeply etched into his face.  

"Come sit with me." He told her, speaking slowly in their native tongue, enunciating each word. She was still learning, so he was willing to offer the girl some grace. Learning two languages was certainly easier when he'd been younger, he wasn't entirely convinced he'd be able to pick up another one these days. Not that he had the desire to do so. "I thought I would tell you about where I grew up. Answer any questions you may have."

The children knew some, they weren't entirely in the dark about their heritage, but he'd noticed Kina's sharp wit and mind, thought that she would take to learning about this better than most.

"You know I am from Nihon, my Father, your Grandfather, was lord of an estate called Iga. An estate is similar to a pack, but not the same. The land belongs to the Hattori clan but others are allowed to live there too, those who serve and work at the estate. Rather than pack mates. " Was the roughest way he could explain it, without bogging it down with political and cultural jargon.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. trust me, this is an intellect seasonal Bamboo Maze 02:16 PM, 01-14-2024 10:52 PM, 03-25-2024