size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
01-21-2024, 08:41 PM
She hadn’t been present at the raid. Somehow as thankful as she was Voodoo had tried and had not found a reason to settle within the pack. She had tried to concentrate on her healing craft and only a few of the members had interacted with her. Her chat with Pandora her aunt had put some things into perspective now it seemed loner life might’ve been the better option for them anyway. She would never not care for her children and now she wanted to try and find her son knowing he was out there somewhere. In the midst of these thoughts Voodoo caught on Tomie’s mood. But before she and her daughter could talk Vidarr was right there.

Voodoo’s eyes narrowed suspiciously , but she remained respectful and calm. "One’s reasons shouldn’t matter when they seek out loved ones hmm?" yet she tilted her head because she too was in the dark about what Tomie had been planning. Yet she would defend her daughter down to her very bones. "What is it that you needed Tomie? I’ve been meaning to talk to Vidarr about something myself. I’ve found scent trails of my son and I want to search for him… it’s making me think the pack is not the home I’d hope it’d be." she wasn’t.. unsatisfied per say but if it was one thing she didn’t feel like she fit.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Pack your bags we're leaving! The Stone Steppe 05:52 PM, 01-20-2024 08:53 AM, 04-17-2024