Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
01-22-2024, 09:57 AM
Her first comment only causes him to steel. Teeth clenching, nose wrinkling. He deserved it and honestly agreed with her. Where had his brain cells run off to anyway? Surely it was time to regather them and get them back on track. Too many things had gone astray and it had all happened while Modesty was trapped in their room - dying. Was he truly nothing without her? The realization hurt, just a little bit.

His expression wrinkled again. He wants to make a comment. Something along the lines of then you can’t enjoy it whenever you want but he knows now isn’t the time to be making childish comments. The obvious wall between them has his skin crawling. All he wants is his wife back. Well, he wants more than that, but this was step one. The most important one in his book.

When Modest requests information about Flurry, Gil lets out a snort. “She got a paw full of lies and deceit,” he comments sourly. “She marched over to Sirius’ doorstep and let him feed her a bunch of ‘I’m high and mighty and everyone else is trash’ sort of nonsense. When she returned, I let her know how stupid of a decision that had been,” his brow furrows, eyes rolling, an exhausted sigh.

“I did speak with a Corbie who leads Avalon beside us. She offered goods to trade, but until we can build up our own expertise, I told her that training hers and ours together would be the best offer we have currently. I met up with a few of the other alphas as a Beauregard claimed the fall of Valhalla. The old Warlord seemed petty as ever. Venom was standoffish, to be expected, but I hear she has since stepped down and put your uncle, Chimera, in charge. Curious how that’ll turn out. Managed to spar with this new Beauregard and Artorias from the Hallows. They’re strong, but nothing I’m worried about,” Gil shrugs and places his chin on his paws that hang over the edge of the ledge.

“Speaking of the Hallows. Sid keeps trailing off to visit them so I can’t quite make enemies out of them yet,” he gives his head a soft shake. “Sparrow left to find Recluse’s murderer, it’s… going well so it seems,” another shrug before he glances at Mod from the corner of his eye. “You have any ideas? We’re still working on expanding back toward the beach, but I’m still not sure if our current lands are even where we should be,” a sigh released, his eyes moving back out to the starry sky.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024