Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
01-24-2024, 05:05 PM
Cassandra

Another day another adventure she would say. It wasnt uncommon when cass fronted to go wandering. She didnt very much enjoy sticking around the pack lands unlesss Beau absolutely needed her there. Well regardless she had found a stick and was busy wacking it at some of the plants when she not only saw but picked up the scent of a pup. A pup wandering all alone, well she wasnt alone. Seemed she had a goose following her around. Grinning Cassandra took a chance she made herself known with a small bark before falling into a playbow in front of the sullen puppy.

"Alas adventurer you may pass no further. The treasure beyond these streams is alllll mine." she boasted holding her small stick up high. Maybe if she could, she could raise the pups spirits. Hell a little tussle wouldnt hurt and it wasnt like she was looking to hurt the kid. All cassandra was out here to do was to have some good natured fun!
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. if I don't get out of here soon I'm gonna kill somebody The God's Garden 12:46 AM, 01-20-2024 05:34 AM, 05-01-2024