Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
01-20-2024, 12:46 AM

The girl was sulking. It was supposed to be a happy time, visiting new kids and family or whatever, but the weather was terrible, it kept raining but it was hot, there was mud all over the ground and her burn scars ached with a dull pull, mad about the unfamiliar weather. She had snuck out of the massive castle and slipped beyond the borders and into the garden, nosing at plants both familiar and foreign. Her goose waddled along behind her, honking away to himself and pulling at her tail when she got too caught up in her own head. Why did she even have to come here? What was the point? It wasn't like she was anyone important. She ground her molars together and swatted at one of the plants that was drooping with the weight of the water on its leaves. She wanted to bite something.

“Speech”

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
01-24-2024, 05:05 PM
Cassandra

Another day another adventure she would say. It wasnt uncommon when cass fronted to go wandering. She didnt very much enjoy sticking around the pack lands unlesss Beau absolutely needed her there. Well regardless she had found a stick and was busy wacking it at some of the plants when she not only saw but picked up the scent of a pup. A pup wandering all alone, well she wasnt alone. Seemed she had a goose following her around. Grinning Cassandra took a chance she made herself known with a small bark before falling into a playbow in front of the sullen puppy.

"Alas adventurer you may pass no further. The treasure beyond these streams is alllll mine." she boasted holding her small stick up high. Maybe if she could, she could raise the pups spirits. Hell a little tussle wouldnt hurt and it wasnt like she was looking to hurt the kid. All cassandra was out here to do was to have some good natured fun!
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Whisper

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
02-19-2024, 02:15 AM

Her encounter with whoever had appeared at the wall and led her into the burning pits of hell had been... enlightening in all the worst ways. Thus, when the large purple wolf smacked the ground in front of her and declared the treasure beyond the streams to be their own, Whisper bristled like a startled cat, her hackles standing ragged over her tattered shoulder, a growl that matched her stature offered in warning as the goose at her back beat his wings and lowered his snakelike neck to hiss defensively, the toothy looking protrusions on his tongue even putting his young mistress on edge.

In fact, it turned her stomach in such a way that she made a noise somewhere between a squeak and an urgh and kicked back with her rear leg to hit the bird in the chest, causing him to honk indignantly and waddle off a few steps to honk at her again with a tip of his head. She appreciated the back up for sure, but gosh, she just wasn't used to that tongue yet. “Ya scared me!” She offered in defense, though whether it was aimed at her goose, or the larger wolf was unclear.

“Speech”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. if I don't get out of here soon I'm gonna kill somebody The God's Garden 12:46 AM, 01-20-2024 05:34 AM, 05-01-2024