size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
01-26-2024, 06:04 AM

There was physical relief on the small man's face as Chimera told him of the lack of fighting rings. He found himself wondering just what sort of trouble the sand and soot man had gotten himself into in order to be subject to such servitude. Valens then spoke the names of the lands that he now stood within and Chimera nodded in affirmation.

Next, Valens asked after packs and groups that might take him in. How fitting. Chimera chuckled a deep, husky rumble. "I do, in fact." Lips peeled back in the flash of a smile, pulling the curtain away from rows of shark-like teeth. "Chimera Klein, King of Ashen." Ruler of a pack. A group. A place of protection against any that might come looking for him. "A pack can never have enough medics or hunters."

Now that Valens had mentioned entry into a faction, Chimera's thought process changed. He assessed the smaller man silently, thoughtful, considering. "I require that my wolves work hard to master their skills, Valens. Everyone pulls their own weight to the best of their ability. Everyone contributes." The black and white giant's head tilted slightly as his pale pink eye fixed on the marbled brute. "Ashen is primarily a family pack, but we deal in information and various trade." Then he was silent, letting the information soak in and giving Valens time to consider.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Grow New Roots Whisperer's Gorge 12:32 AM, 11-13-2023 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024