An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-27-2024, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2024, 06:28 AM by Hanzō. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hattori had been considering this for quite some time, the value of his family name and what it meant to him and the world at large. Some wolves handed it out readily, perhaps even to those undeserving, but in Hattori's case he had thought about it long and hard. Some of his children chose not to use his name or blended it with that of their Mother's and though it irked him in some way, that was still their prerogative. It went deeper than simply wanting to see his name in use though, despite what some might claim.

It was no secret that his cousin wasn't pulling his weight as a member of the clan, or even as a Father for that matter. In Hattori's mind, it was irrevocably selfish that he had more children when he didn't spend any time with those he already had. That he briefly reappeared to do the deed and wandered back off to wherever it was. The fact Sedna had welcomed his advances at all was questionable, but he was beyond wanting to question what went on in her mind by this point. Sedna is as Sedna was.

Point being, he lingered in the communal area as he waited for the four wolves to arrive. Each of his companions had been sent to seek them out and bring them to speak with him.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I offer you this Bamboo Maze 06:27 AM, 01-27-2024 10:54 AM, 04-10-2024