An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-28-2024, 10:06 AM
Hattori hummed in agreement with Kuroo's statement. His mood had certainly levelled out some after the siege, he'd been undeniably in a foul mood for a good while after that, and could you blame him? That night in and of itself and been stressful and the aftermath-sometimes he half expected others to come seeking out their lost kin. Perhaps they'd want to speak next time, or their forces would be doubled in number, it was hard to say when their enemy wasn't even on the same continent. Still, there were more important matters at paw and if nothing else they were more pleasant.

His gaze flickered over the wolves who'd gathered at his call. All timely, all wolves he trusted not only as clan mates but as family too.

"I have been thinking," he began with furrowed pale brows, his gaze intense but from frustration not aimed at any of them. "About your father and how he has done wrong by you." For all their disagreements and how often they had clashed, how his cousin had treated his children was his greatest fault. Something the man would likely have excuses to make if given the chance to defend himself. But he wasn't here, and Hattori wasn't convinced he'd ever be swayed to let him return. Akito and his siblings had never even met the man, what could possibly excuse that?

"It will not erase any hurt or frustration you may feel, but you are all my family. I offer you the Hattori name, if you would have it." Was the old man getting sentimental in his old age? Maybe.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I offer you this Bamboo Maze 06:27 AM, 01-27-2024 10:54 AM, 04-10-2024