Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-28-2024, 08:24 PM

Were she a human, she might have clutched the bridge of her nose to fend off the headache she had undoubtedly forced on herself. “We've no reason to be at odds with Armada or the Hallows, their fight was with Sparrow and we were merely an extension of that. Perhaps they need reminding that there has been a change in the guard? Although Flurry might have made more mess than even I can address. That she went off isn't the problem, you can't throw a pup in the ocean and expect it to swim. All she's known is conflict, and I'm sure it came from a place of care, but what if she'd gotten herself stabbed too? I used to play with Sirius's kids as a youngster myself. If anyone should be having that discussion it should be someone who has been there from the start. Someone that won't let cock comparisons get in the way of a meaningful discussion.” Any negative opinions on the warlord only extended to him stabbing her daughter, but she wouldn't fault him for that. It wasn't an unknown feeling to Modesty as her mother. Deluge knew how to push all the right buttons.

Headway being made with Avalon was a plus, and a new pack springing up, was news. “Has anyone moved to round up their livestock or did they take them with them? Weren't there goats and sheep when we raided?” Waste not want not, they could clear out some of the underbrush on the isle and make it harder for predators to get so close to whatever contraption Jael was constructing. And Chimera taking over wasn't news to her, “I know about Chimera, I've already visited.” She would leave it up to Gilgamesh to figure out when.

It seemed Siduri would take after her big sister in the wandering department. “I'll have to visit the Hallows and thank them for their patience. Leave the politics to me.” She resolved, Ken was developing some reasonable skills with jewelry making, and while she knew they made their own wine, perhaps they'd like something a bit stronger for special occasions. She was sure she could badger Sakana into throwing in something from further north than their healers might travel too.

Urgh, look at her, she was planning gift baskets.

Worry for Sparrow pulled at the corner of her mouth, but it wasn't her place to comment, particularly given her own reactions to decidedly smaller problems than having your lover murdered. She was finding a little bit of violence went a long way to making you feel better sometimes. She just hoped the other woman would survive the ordeal.

Then the conversation moved to expansion. “It's a foothold on the mainland, a means to an end. Nothing says we can't move at any point. If you want to give up the Archipelago, I won't mind.” She responded simply with a shrug of her shoulders. “The isle keeps those more prone to mischief contained and less likely to bring angry packs down on our heads. It's all well and good to have some fun, but some wolves,” She gave Gil a pointed look, “forget that we shouldn't be held responsible for their actions. It's not an excuse for others and a quick way to make enemies. This pack needs a shake up if it's going to last. Members need to tow the line or fuck off and fend for themselves. I'm sick of my children getting maimed for the crimes of grown ass adults dodging responsibility for their actions. If others can't enforce the expectations when others cause them strife, then it falls on the leader of the offender to make things right, send a message that we have the same expectations they do.” Her quills lifted instinctively with the rise in her blood pressure, but not enough to do more than card through Gilgamesh's fur. “If you won't deal with them, I will.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024