gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-30-2024, 03:20 PM

Ghoul listens and then he thinks on what Veigar has said. There is something about what the other man says that has Veigar intrigued. To take an opponent by surprise because they couldn't foresee his attack... Using his disability as an advantage was brilliant. Did that make Veigar more of a wild card than skilled? Or could he turn it into a skill? His features change subtly as he shifts once more, his weight transitioning from one side to the other. Honestly, he wouldn't really know until he fought him. How was he to know Veigar's skill level if he had no idea what he could do?

"Fight me," the words are straightforward and slightly uncertain. Ghoul is winging it, but he hopes it will help. Setting himself into more of a fight stance, he lowers his head, hunches his shoulders, allows his fur to puff and bristle. Appearing larger wouldn't matter when fighting a blind wolf, but he still needed to protect himself. And with his bulkier stature, he wasn't the fastest opponent out there either. Taking a few steps away and toward Veigar's right side, Ghoul watches him carefully, hoping to anticipate his first move.

Ghoul vs Veigar for Spar
Round 0/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Master Hunter & Master Fighter

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dragged across the finish line Dancefloor of the Gods 08:23 AM, 10-26-2023 03:42 PM, 06-10-2024