Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-31-2024, 06:00 PM

When the offer comes, she stews in it for a moment. It would further complicate matters but also make everything a lot simpler. Really at the end of the day it would be nothing more than a title, she already knew all she had to do was say something and Gilgamesh would make it happen. It would take her away from the pack a lot more than she had been too, which made the offer suspicious. Bile worked its way up to the back of her throat and her heart constricted in her chest, but it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. “If it stops my children getting maimed and deals with those that do, I won't say no.” The cogs were already rolling in her brain. “I'll need to recall Deluge, she won't like it, but we'll need her for what is to come.” Of all her children she had the best temperament to replace her father were the worst to happen, as for her own successor, well, for now, Flurry fit the bill, but Scald could prove himself more capable politically yet, and then there was the younger bunch that would soon be snapping at their siblings heels. Nothing was guaranteed. Not even for her. She wasn't accustomed to sticking out her neck like this, but heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Now that business was dealt with, they could move onto more personal matters. “So what is to become of us then? Am I now free to fuck whoever I want and fall in love with someone else?” Not that she really had the personality to do so, but if her mate, the father of her children was probably only going to end up fucking someone behind her back while she was out fixing his messes, she expected to be able to do the same. At least she was talking about it before any damage had been done, unlike someone.

“Speech.”

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024