gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
01-31-2024, 06:40 PM

When they had met before, he had not noticed her eyes, her scent, her... everything. Had she always had two different colored eyes? One the color of flickering flames and the other a jewel hidden deep in the ocean. He blinks, at a loss for words as he stares back at her. Barely registering her saying his name as his own cheeks blossom with warmth. His lips part slightly, ready to speak, but she stares up at him through those thick lashes that completely distract him. Lips parted slightly as he is taken by surprise with her next words.

She had thought about him? Something like that never crosses his mind. He is in his own little world and to him, no one would care to think of him like that. Not that he hadn't thought of her because he had, but he wouldn't ever admit that. Not to anyone. Blinking a few more times, he tries to register what exactly she's saying. He had been sought after. The idea of such a thing was still so incredulous to him. His throat felt dry, forcing himself to clear it, he felt like a deer in headlights (except he literally doesn't know what that would mean).

"I-I," he starts, but his lips close tightly. He notices the bag she's brought and offering to him. Raisins. Dried grapes. Not tart like those they had tasted in the cathedral. So she had remembered his initial reaction. Akito can't help but chuckle lightly with a small shake of his head. "You remembered," his tone is deepening with age, but there is a softness there. Taking the bag gently from her, he stows it over his own shoulder to save for later. "I am sure they will be delicious," he comments, his smile briefly showing before hiding away once more.

Noticing how she peers around him into the bamboo, Akito hesitates. Hattori very much did not enjoy outsiders going into the bamboo without his strict permission. The Kaicho had not even allowed Artorias, another alpha, into the confines of the maze. How would he feel about him letting Clove see even a piece of it? His brows knit together. Conflicted because he had told her he would show her around, but rules were rules and he was not one to break them. Finally, he lets out a sigh and glances around and behind him.

"I know I cannot show you the actual maze, but there is somewhere I can show you," the emotion in his eye is... interesting. A hint of excitement, mystery, something he can't quite place. He can't place the fire in his belly either as he takes in her scent again. Tantalizing and intoxicating. "Follow," Akito urges her, holding back from reaching out to touch her, no he can't do that. Instead, he quickly clears his throat again and moves to walk alongside the outer wall of the bamboo. Hoping she will enjoy the place he is about to show her, he tries to keep an even and steady pace so she can keep up.

"speech"

akito's companions are to be assumed nearby unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Girls love mysterious boys Bamboo Maze 03:38 PM, 01-31-2024 01:18 PM, 02-11-2024