An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
02-01-2024, 06:57 AM
word count: 191
total: 610

It wasn't set in stone that Jiro would ever be as bad as Kuroki was. It wasn't as if it had ever gotten bad enough to consider disowning his eldest, but it just seemed as though they wouldn't ever get along. A fact as true as they came, as blue as the sky above and green as the grass below. His first litter was a myriad of disappointments he likely wasn't entitled to feel. It wasn't as if he'd been a good father to them and with the way things had ended with Venom they would all likely never see him in a positive light.

Hattori side eyed Jiro for a moment, not liking his tone and his glower which intensified said as much. Behave, was left unsaid.

"I have a tracking task for you. My hound is hiding somewhere in the Maze. Find him." He stepped aside, his tail flicking in a gesture to get to work. The task seemed rather self-explanatory, just taking one whiff would be enough to get him on the right track, as the scent upon the cloth was rather pungent, as fish tended to be.  
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hmm yes, there is hunting happening in this seasonal Bamboo Maze 02:28 PM, 01-14-2024 02:15 PM, 03-13-2024