Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-01-2024, 09:25 PM

It had not crossed his mind once that if she took over the primary position that she would be away more often. The proposition wasn't about that. It was about fixing what he had screwed up. Could she not see that? He isn't sure about the silence that settles stiffly between them. Of course he would give her time to think, but was it not obvious? Gil needed her. Needed Modesty. How would he ever make it up to her?

Suddenly her words have him perking up. She was agreeing? Setting her terms? Calling back Deluge? His brow knits for a moment, unsure of that decision. Would it not be better to have their daughter be their eyes and ears from afar? "Whatever you wish," he finally adds on, a curt nod of his head as he keeps his eyes trained on the sky above them.

Finally feeling as if he could relax, he was not expecting the next question. His fur bristles, lips rising in a snarl as he turns to glower at Modesty. "That is low, even for you," he seethes between clenched teeth. "I got rid of the prisoners. Call it a mid-life crisis, but it won't happen again. That I can promise. Do you want to get rid of Jael? Will that appease you? Will that right my sins?" His eyes don't leave her as his breath catches in his throat. If it meant keeping Modesty, he would do what was necessary. That was why they were in this position they were in now. He had fucked up and it was time to pay his dues.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024