Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
02-01-2024, 10:28 PM

The question, the accusation, it has his fur rising even further. A growl emanates from his chest as he stares pointedly at Modesty. It takes everything in him not to snap at her. How else was he to prove that he would try to right his wrongs? His ears flatten as she continues to talk. The words pouring from her mouth have him reeling. Was sending Jael on her way not enough to prove that even if he did have feelings for the girl, he would give it up for her?

"Where the fuck would I stash her without you or anyone else finding out? The isle isn't that large and frankly, I have better things to be doing than shirking my duties just to get a quick fuck in," the words seethe from him, but he doesn't stop. "You were sick Modesty. Sakana thought you might die from it. I wasn't even allowed to see you that's how fucking sick you were. I was alone. I had a whole pack to lead by myself. I didn't go looking. I have been nothing but faithful, a doting partner to, and as best a father as I can fucking manage," his body stiffens further as he scoots away from her, his side pressing against the wall.

"Jael appeared out of nowhere. The pups had just been attacked in a similar way and it flipped a switch in me. I didn't expect or want to feel anything for her, but it happened because I felt responsible for her wellbeing. She was having fucking nightmares. What was I to do? Leave her to suffer as I lay alone listening to her cry and scream? I may be a stupid asshole, but unlike you, I'm not fucking heartless," it was the straw that had broken the camel's back. Lurching to stand on his paws, Gil stalks toward the back of the room, only stopping right in front of the doorway. Whirling to face her, he gives his head a shake, feeling defeated more than anything.

"If you would rather give up everything we've made because you won't allow me to fix my mistakes, then it leaves us with nothing. You can decide. Take the Raiders  and stay or leave, I don't care. Once you get your shit straight and figure out what you want, I'll be waiting," the snarl in his voice is obvious. He's hurt, more hurt than the day she had tried to physically rip his heart out.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. road to transformation Dove Island Archipelago 08:01 PM, 01-05-2024 07:13 AM, 05-07-2024